[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is happening: Fox and Marvel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 280x180
FOX has made a put pilot commitment for a new Marvel action-adventure series, it was announced today by David Madden, President, Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

The Untitled Fox Marvel Project will focus on two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive. The series will be produced by 20th Century Fox Television and Marvel Television, with 20th Century Fox handling physical production.
More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/tv/26440/fox_makes_put_pilot_commitment_for_new_marvel_action-adventure_series#ixzz4EWRTMfFW
>>
What Marvel characters are mutants?
>>
>>84521651
Basically the X-Men
>>
>>84521651
It sounds like they are creating OC
>>
>>84521590
Didnt nbc already do this with heros?
>>
>>84522169
Yeah, but Heroes s1 was actually good

I don't have hopes for Fox Makes Marvel Fanfiction: The Series
>>
So is this part of the MCU, the X-Men universe, or neither?
>>
>>84522318
Either the X-Men universe, or a separate non-canon thing based on the X-Men universe.

Fox and Marvel still not playing friendly with one another last I checked.
>>
>>84522336
Fox isnt playing friendly with Marvel Comics (Pearlmutters shitshow starring Quesada, Loeb and Bendis), Marvel Studios (The house Feige and Favreu built) on the other hand has always been open to negotiations with Fox.
>>
File: mutant-x-517cf8f5cb92d[1].png (502 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
mutant-x-517cf8f5cb92d[1].png
502 KB, 1000x562
How many "almost X-men" shows are we going to have?
>>
>>84522318
Neither. The Marvel/Fox co-produced shows like Legion, Hellfire, and this is neither MCU nor XCU. They're going to be more like the CW-verse is to the DCEU.
>>
>>84522386
This.
Feige already tried to negotiate to get Galactus and Silver Surfer for GOTG.
>>
>>84522386
I don't mean they're having hissy fits, I just mean that it's going nowhere because Fox wants way more in a deal than Marvel is willing to give, despite the amazing FANT4STIC
>>
>>84521651
Are you on the wrong board?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.