[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This kid walks up to your girl, grabs her ass and says he wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CgXqhlLVAAAsyAK.jpg (35 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
CgXqhlLVAAAsyAK.jpg
35 KB, 600x559
This kid walks up to your girl, grabs her ass and says he wants to stick his dusty old bone in her and fill her with green dust, what do you do?
>>
What his parents never did: five across the face.
>>
>>84516636
take your shitty memes back to /tv/ faggot.
>>
>>84516672
But he's just being creative
>>
>>84516672
>implying you'd have a girl
>implying you're not a huge beta cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 409x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 409x352
>>84516636
>>
>>84516672
Something your parents should have done to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 416x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 416x570
>>84517228
OFF OFF OFF
>>
>>84516636
Get my son to kick his ass.
>>
>>84516924

Well, a beta anyway. Vick implies I have a girl to lose in the first place.
>>
>>84517373

Cuck. Damn autocorrect.
>>
>>84516636
I do not react. I ignore every word he says as if he's not even there. I go on about my business, leaving this child with the reminder that nobody gives a shit what he says, thinks, or feels, and he had better get used to that, just like the rest of us.
>>
Force my hose into his mailslot
>>
Piss on his bike.
>>
>>84516676
Ayyyyy cracka, what yo address, where you life fucka, i slap you out cuz, straight up. You'll be catching bullet holes nigga
>>
pussyfuck him in the butthole
>>
Well, that's a horrifying mental image.
>>
>>84517400
Nice meme you've got there, friend. Why not take it to >>>/pol/?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.