[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which season 3 are you more excited for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: rick_bojack.png (769 KB, 1037x535) Image search: [Google]
rick_bojack.png
769 KB, 1037x535
Which season 3 are you more excited for?
>>
>>84512404
Rick & Morty because it's actually good
>>
>>84512404
cant wait to watch these two sad sacks wallow in self pity, take it out on those around them, be total dicks, try to "grow" or "change" for the better, fail, and be bitter sad sacks again.
>>
>>84512404
Neither.
>>
>le depression show
>le depression show with some scifi shit thrown into it
whew
>>
I didn't even finish bojack. Normally furshit doesn't even trigger me but that show homogenizes it in a way that makes it accessible for normies, plus it's just cringey to watch. There were too few good parts (like the chicken episode) to make me want to plow through the bad ones.
>>
>>84512521
I can't speak for Bojack horseman bc I couldn't sit through three episodes, but Rick and Morty is not "le depression show" it's mostly comedic with some drama thrown in
>>
>>84512438
This. All Bojack ever does is actively ruin his own life while asking other people why he's such a mess. I do hope S3 has a more positive attitude if only for the change of pace.

I'm a little skeptical about Rick and Morty because half the fun of that show was seeing the kind of crazy shit they'd get up to next, but I don't see how that can happen with Rick in jail. I don't like it when comedy shows try to get dramatic all of a sudden. Rick and Morty are funny characters but when you take them out of their comedic context everything about their characterization falls apart. It's like how Family Guy sometimes tries to have a heartfelt message at the end even though everyone in that family are unlikeable assholes taken out of their own comedic contexts.
>>
Wander Over Yonder.
>>
>>84512741
After Get Schwifty I got the feeling that the the next season is very unlikely to be any good. I hated Get Schwifty.
>>
>>84512404
Well, season 2 of rick and morty was hit or miss but I'm more excitet with what they will do in season 3.
>>
>>84512808
Get Schwifty was pretty bad. Which is a shame, because that concept should have been really funny in that universe. I've still got a bit of hope because the first episode of S2 is the best in the series.
>>
BJ
>>
>>84512404
Rick & Morty to enjoy casually.
Bojak to watch piece by piece.

I love both of them equally, but there is so much Bojak I can take in.
>>
>>84512404
Bojack to be honest with you familia.
Rick and Morty season 3 could go both ways, apparently there's a story arc now and we don't know how that is going to turn out, maybe it'll benefit the show or it won't. BH on the other hand already does a good job at telling a story throughout an entire season so I know it won't disappoint.
>>
Bojack because atleast it tries to be interesting. Rick and Morty is what happens when someone who is terrible at improv and has humor as dry as california tries to make a cartoon.
>>
Rick & Morty, but i'm also very excited for Bojack.
>>
File: 1461465766581.gif (309 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1461465766581.gif
309 KB, 720x480
>>84512404
Rick & Morty got me to finish both seasons, Bojack couldn't get me to keep watching past episode 5.
>>
>>84512741
>Rick in jail
That'll probably be a one ep deal
>>
>>84513897

Rick and Morty is fun, Bojack is therapy.
>>
>>84513886
So you stopped watching Bojack before it became good?
>>
>>84512404
Rick and Morty. Bojack is nice but it's too much of a downer. The jokes sucks too.
>>
>>84516174
>keep watching show that's not good after 5 episodes
>>
>>84516465
Yes, that's how some shows work. It only takes a few hours to bingewatch you lazy bastard.
>>
>>84516545
It's like picking through turds for raisins.
>>
>>84516545
horsecock isn't worth it, stop trying
>>
I never watched Rick and Morty, but I really like Bojack. Recently re-watched the 2nd season.
It's a show who honestly should ditch the humor, then humor isn't very good, I maybe laughed once at some pun. It's much more interesting when they show the psyche of the different characters, their struggles and in fact how almost everyone is fucked up.
I don't know if that's the same in real life, I don't believe that everyone is messed up or broken deep down.
>>
File: YJ.jpg (66 KB, 900x469) Image search: [Google]
YJ.jpg
66 KB, 900x469
>>84512404
This one.
>>
>>84513280
>apparently there's a story arc now and we don't know how that is going to turn out
There has always been a story arc, is only that it has been running in the background.
>>
>>84516558
It's really more like sucking on a sour warhead candy to get to the sweet center.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.