[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Achewood thread >The disapproving country bar of the mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: comic.php.gif (120 KB, 700x962) Image search: [Google]
comic.php.gif
120 KB, 700x962
Achewood thread

>The disapproving country bar of the mind was actually Freud's sixth and most portable construct
>>
File: zammo.gif (121 KB, 700x962) Image search: [Google]
zammo.gif
121 KB, 700x962
>Dance like there's nobody watching you pay seventeen dollars for a book that could've been three pages
>>
>To be fair, Ray is really enjoying his spectacular new bowel movements
>>
>>84512166
I can't really take more than one Archewood a day. While that means I may never get through them all since I don't read regularly, it means every single page remains fresh

>Yeah, I guess you do
>>
>>84512166
>The Howitzer of self acceptance
>>84512486
>Do not use English again until I say it is okay.

I absolutely love Onstad's turns of phrase.
>>
>>84512528
This is a serious problem, it's like people think that just because somebody had a problem with it 10 years ago, they still need to be handled like they just got off of it.
>>
>>84512486
That third panel, man... damn, I missed Achewood.
>>
>>84512486
>Herpes is just another emotion that calls for cheesecake
lel
>>
>>84512528
It's even a thing with people who willingly identify as addicts. I worked for a guy who went through Narcotics Anonymous and there were like 6 other guys there who'd been through the program, the guy at the top hadn't used drugs or even drank in over a decade and he still refers to himself as an addict in the present tense. One time a filthy car that looked like a drug addict's car was abandoned in our parking lot, and he's making an appraisal and goes "Anon, this is what my car would look like if I had money." Like he'd hit rock bottom and he's hyper aware of the fact that he can wind up back there.
>>
>>84512528
Panel 10: welcome to the sex offender registry.
>>
File: eFxDUXq.gif (407 KB, 697x470) Image search: [Google]
eFxDUXq.gif
407 KB, 697x470
Bamppo
>>
File: qc52oTu.jpg (191 KB, 900x650) Image search: [Google]
qc52oTu.jpg
191 KB, 900x650
pls thred
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.