[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried /co/ I really did. But this show to me is the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: UShit.png (60 KB, 560x230) Image search: [Google]
UShit.png
60 KB, 560x230
I tried /co/ I really did.

But this show to me is the worst thing CN ever aired.

I like the animation, but what exactly is the appeal that I'm missing in this?
>>
Nothing. It's boring and unfunny. People who like it just have a different sense of humor or are lying to make the "don't like what I don't like" crowd angry.
>>
File: image.png (480 KB, 915x877) Image search: [Google]
image.png
480 KB, 915x877
>threads like this
>>
>>84510207
>the worst thing CN ever aired
that's not Squirrel Boy
>>
It's a goofy show with a goofy idea. I have fun watching it, it reminds me of early Spongebob.

I can see why people wouldn't be fond of it, but I can think of SO many shows on CN that are/were leagues worse than UG, and I'm not quite sure why it gets as much hate as it does. Like honestly, how can you really consider this the worst thing they've ever aired when they had shit like The Annoying Orange and Baby Looney Toons

Anyway, if the first episode doesn't hook you, you'll probably find this show mediocre at best. The humour and writing stay pretty consistent throughout the show so if you're not seeing the appeal, it's not there for you.
>>
Just like with a lot of CN shows, it's proof that unrestrained creativity isn't necessarily a good thing. Limitations often result in a superior product.
>>
>>84510344
I... unironically liked some eps of it

>>84510354
>Annoying orange
there we go, this was worse. It's not that I don't get UG humor, it's just so plain and transcends SpongeBob's nonsensical plot line.
>>
I want lewds of Aunt Grandma.
>>
>>84510207
I saw the Steven Universe crossover, it seems really clever at times and silly.
>>
>>84510207
Which episodes did you watch?
>>
>>84511590
>Wrestling
>girl scout
>angry granpa

and a bunch of others, these came to mind though.
>>
>>84511634
I guess some of these are from early season 1 the show was pretty mediocre at the time, the show did get better around late season 1. Have you seen the episode "The Great Spaghetti Western"? and that one episode that parodies Star Trek those episodes had some great storytelling.
>>
>>84510207
> the worst thing CN ever aired

You know nothing.

Behold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGs4uRZ60_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzEMowaYBs4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXHYFJLtodA
>>
>>84512190
i legit don't get the hate for Squirrel Boy. not because it's good but it's so generic i can't believe anyone remembers enough to hate it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.