[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a tony BTFO daredevil issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: p12_0 copy.jpg (233 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
p12_0 copy.jpg
233 KB, 1000x1537
>its a tony BTFO daredevil issue
>>
>>84509937
Why wouldn't he? Even his most basic, entry level iron man suit is still a human shaped mech tank with lasers and an array of sensors.
A baseline human with radar senses and a couple batons ain't gonna do jack against that.
>>
>>84509937
>"WHO'S FOOT IS THAT? I CAN'T SEE SHIT!"
>>
And now he's being replaced by black girl.
laughingbendis.jpeg
>>
>>84509937
I love it when street level characters get put in their place.
>>
>>84509937
>went from a boring asshole to an entertaining one
>actually stopped jobbing for once in his sorry existence
>armor was cool

Superior ended too soon
>>
>>84510052
I agree, I actually really like iron man but this has got to be one of my all time favorite suits. And as a villain he just works great.
>>
So with all that the suit was capable of, who could feasibly defeat ultimate iron man?
>>
File: 1467374263351.jpg (82 KB, 560x440) Image search: [Google]
1467374263351.jpg
82 KB, 560x440
>>84509982
Kek
>>
>>84510052
He only ever jobs because much morals. This run pretty much proves that.
>>
>>84510084
Tony was a villain ever since Civil War, he was just a shitty boring villain that writers used as an evil strawman.

People are never going to be able to buy 616 Tony as a good guy ever again so you may as well have fun with the concept.
>>
>No Superior Iron Man OHC

Why is this?
>>
>>84510115
They could have at least had his superior suit in all other issues. I mean even captain marvel would be BTFO by it.
>>
>>84510090
Probably a determined thor and pretty handily vision I'd say
>>
>>84509937
so if marvel allowed this book to continue, what do you think it will happened
>>
>>84509937

And way overdue, too.

"Superior Iron Man" still fell hopelessly short of selling the message "What Tony Stark would be capable of as a supervillain".
>>
>beating up the disabled
Disgusting
>>
>>84510404

Event comic.

Tony builds the things he builds even when he intentionally designs his suits around the notion that he doesn't kill anyone intentionally.

Tony has a no-kill rule as rigid as Spider-Man's, it's just that he never outright states it. And I suspect that this is because if he didn't have one, he wouldn't have a rogues' gallery at all.

A Tony Stark without doubt, without caring about human lives except in the abstract sense of "I fight for order, peace and the future of humanity", would be a terror easily on the level of Doctor Doom.

But people forget what he is capable of.

Occasionally, we get to see that aspect of Tony - the chilly practicality of the man when he is hard at work.
>>
>>84510782

>>84510772

The term is "differently-abled". Check your privilege.
>>
File: Superior Moot.png (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Superior Moot.png
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>
I miss the days when he was just a heroic, responsible guy.
>>
Thing is, they write him like he's Spider-Man now - like he's nervous and feels the need to quip all the time. Not take anything seriously.

I fucking hate that so much.
>>
>>84510817
Damn you must be old as shit.
>>
File: Staalman.jpg (145 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Staalman.jpg
145 KB, 480x640
>>84510865

Yes. Yes, I am. I became a full-on fan in 1996, but I had been a sort-of fan ever since the Secret Wars, when he was still called 'Staalman' over here.
>>
>>84510782
>level of Doctor Doom
That too far fetch. Then again, Tony can access a lots of technology from his friend and foe
>>
>>84510915
How do you feel about Ultimate Iron Man because to me that was the last Tony that was a straight up good guy.
>>
>>84509937
I absolutely hated this run, it was the most boring iteration of Stark ever, making him a stereotypical supervillian was such a weak gimmick.
>>
>>84511096

I liked him! I was rooting for him and 616 Tony to be fused, just like before.

>>84511145

I so disagree. They didn't take it nearly far enough.
>>
>>84512946
In a weird way I'm kinda glad Ultimate Tony is gone because now they can't assassinate his character like they did with the 616 version.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.