[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Squidward General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x200
Squidward openly referenced his depression for the first time, /co/. Do you think he's okay?
>>
He posts on /r9k/.
>>
I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one.
>>
>>84508594
A-are you okay, anon?
>>
>>84508242
>Do you think he's okay?
Sine when has Squidward ever been okay?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 350x262
>>84509251
>you're going to die a cashier
>everyone in town hates you and attacks you for no reason
>your boss underpays you, and physically and verbally abuses you with no consequences
>your neighbor wants to rape you, and there's two of him
>said neighbor is literally around you all day and is never punished for his crimes against you
>you cant move to another town because no one will let you leave

Why hadnt squidward offed himself yet?
>>
>>84509625
>you cant move to another town because no one will let you leave
How's that? Squid move to tentacle acres, and he ended up not being happy, because of the monotony of too many like-minded squids, and went back.
>>
>>84508242
>I think it began when I was born
That episode with the teleporter should've cleared you in on his psyche, OP
>>
>>84509745
I always thought Squidward just moved to a suburb, not a different city. Besides, even if he hadnt gone rogue, Spongebob and Patrick were well on their way to getting him kicked out of there.
>>
>>84508242
>writers missing the joke behind Squidward again
Someone being annoyed or a jerk being torn down to the point of anger is funny. Someone being tortured and made to be miserable isn't funny.
>>
>>84510363
He wasn't "tortured", it was just a gag that Mr. Krabs is a greedy piece of shit.
>>
>>84509745
The april fools episoded and Sold! both do the thing where he wants to move but spongebob and patrick fuck him over
>>
>>84512631
It wasn't April Fools, that was Opposite Day
>>
>>84512883
I've never gotten an episode wrong like that, I need sleep.

What's your least favorite seasons 1-3 episode, anons?
>>
>>84513260
I liked all of seasons 1-3 except for maybe best day ever because it's a rating trap

I don't pay much attention to spongebob anymore because of what it has become in the passed few years.
>>
>>84513308
best day ever was in season 4, post movie
>>
>>84513308
>>84513359
Wasn't the best day ever a song made specifically for the credits to the movie for some reason? Shitty they based a whole episode on it afterwards.
>>
>>84514449
was it? i dunno
>>
>>84514449
Yep.
Good song too, shame they used a terrible Kenny take and chopped it in half.
>>
pretty pissed the second movie was so obnoxious
>>
>>84516304
Everything of spongebob is
>>
>>84516304
and the first one wasn't?
>>
>it's okay to mock people who are mentally ill

This isn't a nice lesson to teach kids.
>>
>>84513260
There are a lot of duds that everyone ignores, like the Squeaky Boots episode and anything that focuses on Pearl.
>>
>>84521083
>Squeaky Boots
>dud

Pearl episodes almost always sucked though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>84514449
First few notes of the first time I heard the Best Day Ever song I couldn't stop thinking of the smashmouth version of Now I'm a Believer.
>>
>>84521218
At least the Spongebob stalks Squidward eps are funny in a dark way
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.