[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More than a little out of the loop, why does Time-travelled Angel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: angel.png (1 MB, 1453x473) Image search: [Google]
angel.png
1 MB, 1453x473
More than a little out of the loop, why does Time-travelled Angel have wings now?
>>
>>84507673
He looked into a space Siege Perilous and got a cosmic upgrade which he used to help destroy the Kree homeworld of Hala

He then kept the upgraded wings because he doesn't want to grow up to become a braindead hippy/Apocalypse
>>
>>84507723
Thanks man, kinda dropped the X-books right after Battle of the Atom
>>
>>84507723
>He looked into a space Siege Perilous

they still have those things?

X-men so barely resembles the Claremont days Im honestly shocked when something of his crops up
>>
>>84507894
It wasn't actually the Siege Perilous. It was something called the Black Vortex that granted cosmic power. But it was a mirror and kinda looked like the Siege Perilous
>>
>>84507673
He always had WINGS, his name is motherfucking Angel, for Christ's sake!

>>84507723
They called the magic mirror "The Black Vortex", it's a Celestial thing, the Seige' is a whole other thing that was being ripped off here.

>>84507739
Why the fuck do you quitters never just read the scan rips online?

>>84507894
Again: not the Seige Perilous... (and that magic mirror was last seen in Hellfire Club hands)
... But you gotta admit that Bendis could do worse than to keep ripping off the great perv, Claremont.
>>
>>84507944
Damned it! I could have just let you explain it all to them.
>>
>>84508073
>Why the fuck do you quitters never just read the scan rips online?
If you no longer enjoy something why spend time reading it? Life's too short to waste on shitty x-men comics..
>>
>>84509835
Then why are you wasting other people's time by posting about your shitty ignorance about those comics?
>>
>>84509939
I'm not the guy who posted earlier m8.
>>
>>84509954
It's still applicable to your post. I'm not posting on Green Lantern threads about how I don't read magic jewelry comics, that would be a waste of my time and their time.
>>
>>84510013
Ah, yeah, I see what you mean. Sorry famalam, I totally misread your posts tone and intent. My bad.
>>
>>84508073
>>84509939
>>84510013
Not that anon either, but maybe he was interested in starting reading it again and wanted to understand what happened in the between
The wikis are useful, but they need an input from someone to update, and that's not always present
For example Omen's page on DC Database is still on her evil version that appeared in Teen Titans instead of being updated to her good version that appeared out of nowhere during Titan's Hunt

Not saying that was the intention of that anon or that the Angel's page isn't updated, but that's a possible explanation of the reason he asked about it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.