[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Costume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
File: original.0.0.png (1 MB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
original.0.0.png
1 MB, 1280x854
POST COSTUMES! Your favorite costumes specifically.

>Dawn of Justice - Batsuit
Say what you will about the pacing/writing, this Batman costume was on fucking point. Love the scratches and damage around the logo and other points. Love that it's not just a set of plate armor (like Origin). And the short ears are just icing on the cake.
>>
>>84502334
Whats really weird is I didn't like the DoJ costume in the movie, but it was my go to costume for Arkham Knight.

I can't explain why, maybe Affleck just looked too bloated for my tastes.
>>
File: 10.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>Superior Spider-Man (first costume)
While I believe most of /co/ prefers the second costume, I have a soft spot for its first iteration. Spock made just enough minor changes to make the suit his own.

List of changes.
1. Implanted scanners in the eyes of the mask (which also contributes to the increased size/bulge).
2. Modified color scheme to red/black rather than red/blue.
3. Solid break of torso part of costume with arms/legs.
4. "Webbed" bottom of belt to look more intimidating.
5. Razor claws implanted in his boots/hands to allow for some severe up close combat.
>>
>Superior Iron Man
The suit lights up in ways that please me. Symbiote liquid metal suit with a chrome finish is too sexy to handle. Another big plus is that Tony is all about letting the world see his face in this costume. Wish we got to see more of it, but at least we got Tom Taylor's wild ride.
>>
>Justice Lord Superman
Something about a black/white color scheme really gets me. It also might be a metaphor for how this Superman sees the world (you're either with him or against him). Still a sexy costume.
>>
>Reverse Flash - CW Suit
Yellow is not normally a color I associate with menacing, but Tom Cavanagh brought spite and intimidating to this character. The suit looks like it was made to take a beating (which has been demonstrated). The black accents on the arms and most of the legs do a great job of breaking up the color scheme while retaining many qualities of the comic version.
>>
>>84502334
is the game worth it for this costume? i heard it was better than origins but not great and it made me sad
>>
File: 1215283-ultimate_ironman.jpg (62 KB, 960x770) Image search: [Google]
1215283-ultimate_ironman.jpg
62 KB, 960x770
>Ultimate Iron-Man
This character was the foundation for Tony Stark in the MCU. His suit was powerful, but limited in the sense it required an entire pit crew to operate. Because of the limitations of the suit and having to go up against super-villains/demons/science experiments he drinks before he gets into the suit.He even said on one occasion, "Who in their right mind would climb into it (the iron man suit) sober?"
>>
>>84502696
could it be considered heroic in a different light? perhaps as a superboy costume?
or is it just to fascist?
>>
I never thought I would say this but I fucking love Scarlet Spider's costume (Kaine)

>>84502696
I think a black/white color scheme would work well for a hero, it just needs to be aranged properly
>>
>>84503586
Honestly, it'd be a solid game if you removed the Bat-Tank sections.
>>
File: 1439564080917.jpg (228 KB, 1295x1139) Image search: [Google]
1439564080917.jpg
228 KB, 1295x1139
>MCU Ant-Man's original suit
It's one of the more convincing "realistic" live action cape costumes. It looks like a functional piece of tech while still being recognizably Ant-Man. Civil War suit is also okay, but not as good.

>Spider-Man 2099's original suit
Black or blue, it still looks really damn good.

>New 52 Flash
It's one of the very few New 52 redesigns that worked really well. The Tron lines when he's going fast make him look like energy is just flowing through him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.