[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn Ronnie, that's dark.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: muslim dude.jpg (211 KB, 552x1388) Image search: [Google]
muslim dude.jpg
211 KB, 552x1388
Damn Ronnie, that's dark.
>>
Is this like the third time this has happened?
>>
>>84501409
no, no one's ever run into people with a vehicle before
>>
>>84501409
I just remember the plane one. Does Ronnie have superpowers?
>>
>>
>>84501551
no secret text?
>>
>>84501637
>You drive all night, away from those who need you. You drive BECAUSE they need you. You pull into a gas station, seeking fuel for your vehicle, body and soul. In the brightly-lit travel center, you grab a donut. It reminds you of him. You hear a child cry, again a reminder. You partake of the restroom, hoping there isn't one more memory. It smells terrible. The memory remains.
>>
>>84501543
There was also this. Posted on the very day of the San Bernadino shooting. Might be a stretch, but I count it because Obama.
>>
>>84501543
He has fat magic. Remember the Ronnie clone he made that almost killed Ronald McDonald?

His powers are to subconsciously create beings to fulfill his goals.
>>
File: deletedComic.jpg (149 KB, 900x301) Image search: [Google]
deletedComic.jpg
149 KB, 900x301
>>84502176
He meant Real Ronnie.
>>
>>84501543
He has a Death Note
>>
>>84502203
That's what I said. Ronnie manifests magical entities to carry out his will. The whole prediction thing? Those are manifestations of Ronnie's will.
>>
File: MEOWTHH.png (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
MEOWTHH.png
28 KB, 400x300
>>84501368

What if the driver was just playing Pokemon GO and was searching for something and didnt pay attention to the road?
>>
>>84502631

>guns and grenades in the cab
>plowed through the crowd for like half a mile

I'm thinking no.
>>
>>84502143
>putting the pizzas topping side out

ronnie this is a horrible idea
>>
>>84504795
The pizza is cold.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.