[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does Cucumber Quest still suck and is Gigi still an ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cucumber quest.png (240 KB, 639x330) Image search: [Google]
cucumber quest.png
240 KB, 639x330
So does Cucumber Quest still suck and is Gigi still an ass?
>>
It's finally, finally, FINALLY hitting the point it should have reached like three years ago.

It's still balls slow, though. Gigi's mellowed a bit.
>>
>>84498576
Give me examples of Gigi's dickassery
>>
>>84499251

Came inside of her at the Hotel at the last Animexpo and she whined like a little bitch even though she was on the pill according to herself.
>>
It hasn't changed, it just finally got to the less tedious part of the story.

The comic's problem has always been its pacing. The reason it was such a fucking drag before was the first couple parts are intentionally repetitive, which is a problem since the extremely slow pace makes it tedious to begin with.

Now that things are beginning to actually fucking happening, it's just tedious instead of a fucking nightmare.

>>84499251
Let's not.
>>
Lady of the Shard is better if only for the art

Gigi should just do a video game already while someone else writes you can tell it's what she wants
>>
She sure does hate every website, huh?
>>
>>84499463
I thought she was supposed to be doing some backgrounds for the new Shantae game but I think that changed
>>
>>84499251
Okay Gigi, calm down now.
>>
>>84500420
I'm just curious as to how she's a dick. I like seeing assholish creators.
>>
File: Liquid Gigi.png (575 KB, 944x972) Image search: [Google]
Liquid Gigi.png
575 KB, 944x972
>>84500467
She hates that people prefer her "Let's Destroy Metal Gear" and older works rather than Cucumber Quest. She even goes as far as insulting those who like her older work more.
>>
>>84500495
>BLOCKED
it's hilarious how people seem to get offended by this.
>>
>>84498576
No
Yes
>>
>>84500467
She goes to threads like these and engages directly on her twitter. It's really clear that she's the whole "I'm not mad, I think it's funny!!" type. It's not that she's specifically an ass as in an asshole (though her attitude towards her fans is shitty too, and she has an ego like whoah), but mostly she's an ass as in she's kind of embarrassing.
>>
>>84500747

I've only been blocked once, and I wasn't really offended, I was just kind of surprised. I felt like the comment I made (can't remember the content of it or to whom it was directed at) was fairly innocuous and it legitimately made me reconsider my manner of discourse.

I got "into it" with Dobson and Gigi on one occasion each as well, essentially I made a dissenting comment on a tweet of theirs and then they snarked at me directly and then posted passive-aggressive tweets on their feed about me. It's weird and surprising when this shit happens. You'd think creators that work so closely with their audiences would have thicker skin about people disagreeing with them.
>>
>>84501558
Dobson has always been an unprofessional idiot, but you would think Gigi would be a little more professional. That's my real issue with her.
>>
>>84499272
She's sublimely homosexual, you liar.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.