[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All three of these have been really enjoyable, what does /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1235242462462462462.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1235242462462462462.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
All three of these have been really enjoyable, what does /co/ think of them?
>>
All three of them put together didn't have enough of the F5.
>>
1 and 2 are excellent. 3 was generic and barely average.
>>
>>84497410
I really liked all three. I thought the 2nd one is the best because Shen was an awesome villain but Shifu's character arc in the 1st was pretty great too.

They have some of the best action scenes I've seen in a major 3D animated film.
>>
I love them. I'm disappointed that, in the majority of them the conflict isn't resolved with an out-and-out fight, I WANT them to be a mostly straight action movie, but they insist on relying on pratfalls or deus ex machina to resolve their conflicts in 3/2 cases. That said 2 is the best because it LARGELY avoided this. I wish the Five didn't job so hard too.

Also, Kai's theme was fucking hype as shit. Best part of Kai honestly.
>>
2 > 1 > 3
The story weakens when they emphasis too much on the supernatural.
>>
>>84498299
Kai's theme was the saving grace of his character. I already liked the song they sampled beforehand and hearing it as his theme blew me away. Fucking hype man
>>
>>84499402
What song did they sample?
>>
first movie was okay. second was gold, the third was garbage.
>>
Not enough Furious Five.

Po and Tigress never hooked up.

Kai didn't use the spirits of Tai Lung or Shen.
>>
>>84497410
2 is honestly one of my favorite animated films of all time and I feel as if it is severely underrated, I'd go as far to say I think it is as good as Toy Story 2.
>>
love them or hate them you have to admit that the movies are beautiful to look at.
>>
>>84498299
I don't get how anything in 2 was deus ex machina, the idea of inner peace was clearly established throughout the film, whereas in one and 3 elements are genuinely deus ex machina (In one, Po randomly learning the wu shi? finger hold and in 3 with the pandas just magically bringing him back to life).
>>
>>84502235
>Shen.
Shen wasn't really an excellent warrior though but yeah not using Tai Lung was strange.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.