[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the worst Simpsons character and why is it Lisa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Lisa_Simpson.png (92 KB, 300x488) Image search: [Google]
Lisa_Simpson.png
92 KB, 300x488
Who is the worst Simpsons character and why is it Lisa?
>>
Helen Lovejoy exists, OP. As does Agnes.
>>
Because she never takes off her clothes.
>>
>>84496976
Because you're an idiot who was raised on Family Guy and thinks the Simpsons needs to be more like Family Guy.
>>
File: Lisa is Rad.gif (297 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
Lisa is Rad.gif
297 KB, 600x448
Delete this.
>>
Lisa was fantastic before she became the lame mouthpiece of the writers' liberal views.

I've been rewatching a lot of early Simpsons and I'm surprised by how much I love Lisa. She's a fascinating character.
>>
>>84497603
She took off her clothes in the very first episode anon
>>
>>84497634
>Family Guy
I don't watch shitty cartoons, sorry to burst your bubble kid.
>>
Thats not Marge.
>>
>>84496976
The moment they made her vegetarian was the beginning of the cancer that is nu-Lisa.
>>
>That's not Skinner's mom
>>
>>84499205
Huh....whaaaaaat?
>>
It's because she's not allowed to be the butt of jokes. Writer's Pets are poison.
>>
File: Tapped_Out_Unlock_Cletus.png (17 KB, 160x400) Image search: [Google]
Tapped_Out_Unlock_Cletus.png
17 KB, 160x400
Who is the best Simpsons character and why is it Cletus?
>>
>>84496976
I can't think of any worse characters

>>84497634
What the fuck does this even mean? How does lisa being a piece of shit character relate to family guy at all?
>>
>>84496976
It's Homer, he is the biggest most selfish piece of shit possible in the past few seasons.
He's a terrible husband, terrible father, terrible neighbor and terrible friend, it's painful to watch another Homer vs Marge episode or him treating someone in his life like complete shit every other week.
What happened to the flawed but caring father from earlier?
>>
>>84500876
It literally is the first episode, I want to say it's a bath time episode or something like that.
Bart got nekid too
>>
File: Brian_Griffin.png (40 KB, 195x306) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Griffin.png
40 KB, 195x306
>>84498626
This, she was a genuinally likeable character, but them they decided she needed to be the boring feminist-vegan dyke. Srsly I don't know how she isn't the mascot for tumblr.

Same thing happened to Brian from Family Guy
>>
Any character voiced by Tress Macneille
>>
>>84502139
Except for Agnes. You know the business lady and the Chinese one.
>>
File: 9d6.png (3 MB, 1988x1202) Image search: [Google]
9d6.png
3 MB, 1988x1202
>>84500933
Because being a character named Cletus automatically makes you the best.
>>
>>84500933

Thats not Mr Burns.
>>
>>84499636
Speaking of Marge, why do people find her hot?
>>
>>84497308
But anon, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
>>
>>84496976
I'd say Smithers.
That guy is a cunt.
>>
>>84500934
Lisa's not a piece of shit, but idiots who watch Family Guy compare her to Meg.
>>
>>84496976
Because she was such a hipster that she married a cartoonist (sorry Craig).
>>
nope
>>
>its a lisa and marge episode with celebrity guest

kill me
>>
>>84497603
There's the Duff Land episode where she was skinny dipping and seen wearing only a towel

And that other one where it's implied she was bathing outside and the neighbors were spying on her

It's not much, but at least it's something.
>>
Because everyone named Lisa is a fucking cunt.
It's a douchy name and a female equivalent of shit names like Chad or Michael.
>>
>>84508775
>Implying Michael is a douchy name at all

Fully agree with Chad though.
>>
>>84500933
Some folk'll never lose a toe
But then again some folk'll
Like Clestus the slack-jawed yokel
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.