[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gordon can OHP 2 plates for 2 paused reps with perfect form
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: gordonOHP.jpg (80 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
gordonOHP.jpg
80 KB, 1280x714
>Gordon can OHP 2 plates for 2 paused reps with perfect form

How can Bat men even compete?
>>
>>84496234
Is he training to rape the Joker?
>>
would that not be 4 plates? or do you only count the number of plates on each side since they will normally be the same? I clearly do not lift.
>>
>>84496318

Since Batman won't do it, HE will.
>>
>>84496365
2pl8 would be 2 45 pound weights on either side of the bar
>>
>>84496365
2 plates means 2 on each side. 45lbs plates usually.
>>
>>84496234
That blew my mind when I first watched it. Like he picked it up out of nowhere and repped it like nothing
>>
>>84496400
>>84496403
so thats 180+bar weight. damn. I wonder what gordons maxes are.
>>
>old grizzled worn mustached cop in gotham can outlift 80% of gym rats and tough guys
G O T H A M
A
I
N
S
>>
>>84496514
bar is 45. a 2 plate ohp is very impressive
>>
"So bats *grunts*.....i was thinking *hufs* ...after you rape the joker *grunts louder*.....maybe me and you could go a round.."
>>
/fit/ here

weightlifting is never taken seriously or properly in cartoons or comics in any way

i mean, he shouldn't even have the mobility to do that kind of an exercise in a full suit, much less be repping lmao2pl8 which is insane all things considered
>>
>>84499403
2pl8 OHP is possible, it just takes a long ass time to progress on.
>>
>>84496234
Whats this
>>
>>84496234
gif/webm of this scene?
>>
>>84497419
Jim Gordon was never someone to fuck with.

Hell, Barbara's entire crime-fighting career outside of her time spent as Oracle (which has been largely brushed off in nu52) has been purely reliant on her JIM GENES.
>>
>>84499403
You are right. I can do it but not from the angle he was at with no warm up. If it were 1 plate that would be easy.

>OHP 245x5

But that was years ago...
>>
>>84496427
And the fucker is even wearing a suit.
>>
>>84496234
This Gordon was slapping around a guy like twice his size and build for sport, like literally he just tailed the guy to prove he could put his ass down it wasn't self defense and he even handed his opponent a weapon beforehand to make things interesting. And with that scene's conclusion the earlier one where he's ganged up on begun to strongly suggest to me he can only be brought down when considerably out numbered.

I can only conclude he's juicing Venom or something.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.