[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Classical White Chicks Era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
The Classical White Chicks Era
>>
>>84491200
The Disney Renaissance Princesses Can Have Attitude Too Because White Feminism Era
>>
>>84491217
The Post-Renaissance We Finally Decided To Do Princesses of Color And Stopped Making Money Because Americans Are Fucking Racist Era
>>
>>84491233
The Disney Revival We Are Back to White Chicks And They All Have The Same Goddamn Face Era
>>
>>84491245
>They all have the same goddamn face
Get your eyes checked
>>
>>84491217
Jasmine, white? She is a fucking Middle Eastern Muslim. I will admit that Aladdin would only be successful in the 90s and why Disney refuses to make a live action movie of it despite being one of its most sucessful movies because yeah, we now racist as fuck towards muslims
>>
File: jasminebathface.jpg (29 KB, 540x530) Image search: [Google]
jasminebathface.jpg
29 KB, 540x530
>>84491245
>They All Have The Same Goddamn Face
>Merida
You even could have posted an image omitting her and people would give you a pass because she's technically Pixar and not Disney.

>>84491217
>White Feminism Era
>White
>Jasmine
You really didn't think this through, did you?
>>
those are mostly adaptions from fairy tales from europe, what would be the fucking point of making them black?
>>
>>84491245
>We Are Back to White Chicks And They All Have The Same Goddamn Face Era
No, it's the new feminism era. Only two of those four have prince love interests.
>>
>>84491245
>Changing the nose shape, and eyes form and distance.

They aways did this
>>
>>84492231
Well, one of those love interests wasn't a prince and the relationship was very downplayed in favor of a different message about love. Unless you're talking about Hans, where the prince love interest role was actually portrayed in a bad light.
>>
>>84491245
Only Elsa and Anna have the same face and they are sisters. Merida looks like she has Down's syndrome and Rapunzel has a weird pig nose
>>
>>84491233
>bad movies don't make money because of an "ism"
Tumblr?
>>
was this thread made by a edgy Mulan fanboy?
>>
File: jasmine's secret.jpg (102 KB, 800x543) Image search: [Google]
jasmine's secret.jpg
102 KB, 800x543
>>84492108
>>84491217
It feels weird to notice how enormous and high up Jasmine's earrings are. They look heavy as shit like they should be weighing her ears down and stretching them out being worn all the time, yet they encompass her whole ear and the top sits up on her temple like they're pinned to the top of her ear instead of the lobe. Compare her to Ariel and Belle's ears where the lobe is right in line with the jaw.
>>
>>84492503
I assumed it was made by a tumblr whale with a closeted case of jungle fever.
>>
>>84492206
>those are mostly adaptions from fairy tales from europe, what would be the fucking point of making them black?

Racial justice
>>
>>84491233
Shut up, both Pocahontas and Mulan were successes.
>>
>>84492564
>>84492503
https://chasertiff.tumblr.com/post/147386723578/how-to-break-down-your-disney-princesses#notes
>>
File: BLONDER.png (529 KB, 656x604) Image search: [Google]
BLONDER.png
529 KB, 656x604
Aryan Era when?
>>
>>84492651
Spoiler tags really don't work the same as striking a line through the word. It only emphasizes the word you're spoilering and draws attention to it as though it has more significance, rather than indicating less importance like the line. I was wondering why those words were spoilered because it made no sense.
>>
>>84492610
is that some SJW term?
>>
>>84491233
>Post Renaissance
Mulan was fucking GOAT Disney, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1424987848284.jpg (29 KB, 349x512) Image search: [Google]
1424987848284.jpg
29 KB, 349x512
>>84492955
Mulan did admittedly come in late during the renaissance, chronologically. Most agree that the Renaissance started with The Little Mermaid but I think some people consider it as having ended with Hunchback of Notre Dame because they mistakenly think "renaissance= films from my childhood, personally" or don't want to include Hercules for its style and tone deviation from the rest or something.
>>
>>84493106
Hercules feels more like 00s Disney, even though it took inspiration from Aladdin.
Also Mulan is my favorite of that bunch.
But Lilo and Stitch is my favorite Disney movie overall.
>>
>>84493204
I just realized how similar the Hercules from the movie was like Superman. Was that intentional?
>>
>>84494692
I personally think so, but I don't think they'd officially admit it. It certainly follows Superman much better and more closely than it follows Hercules. They also took inspiration from Rocky.
>>
>>84491245
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
Read up on your condition, faggot.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.