[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: How the SpongeBob series should end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: Squidward_band_geeks.jpg (83 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Squidward_band_geeks.jpg
83 KB, 512x384
I'll start.

>Krabs retires
>Squidward gets a recording contract
>Spongebob becomes manager
>Patrick is employed
>Sandy moves back to Texas
>Plankton goes into IT
>>
>Patrick is employed

TV infomercial fitness instructor
>>
File: 87777.jpg (96 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
87777.jpg
96 KB, 900x675
>>84490905

>Mr. Krabs: You've grown as a frycook and you just saved the Krusty Krab and all of Bikini Bottom.
>Spongebob: But the city is in shambles, and I feel that as a frycook, there is still so much for me to learn and do. But I did learn one thing. Going through all of that was hard. But I suffered for a reason. I needed to learn compassion.
>Mr. Krabs: I'm so proud of you, Frycook Spongebob.

[At the celebratory party at the Krusty Krabs, Spongebob is noticeably somber. He talks to Patrick, who pledges his loyalty and friendship to Spongebob and says he will follow him forever. Spongebob just smiles at him and then walks outside for a breath of fresh air. He sees Squidward sitting and watching the stars. He joins Squidward.]

>Spongebob: I never got to tell you this after all that's happened, but I'm sorry about Squilliam.
>Squidward: That's okay. I'm still trying to get over the fact that he's gone.
>Spongebob: I know that your relationship was complicated, but remember that I'm here for you.

[They embrace. A tear slides down Squidward's face.]

>Spongebob: You know what? I'm exhausted. What I need right now is to have a vacation. Take a break for a while.
>Squidward: Me, too. You know, I've always wondered what above water is like.
>Spongebob: Then let's go. Just the two of us.

[Cut to Spongebob and Squidward with backpacks as they make their way to the shore. They hold hands, look at each other and smile. The end.]
>>
File: 1467321876042.png (272 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467321876042.png
272 KB, 480x480
>>84490983
>Reads this
>confused at first.
>5 minutes later, gets what this is referencing.

KEK
>>
>>84491106
What's he referencing?
>>
File: kekson.jpg (21 KB, 460x511) Image search: [Google]
kekson.jpg
21 KB, 460x511
>>84490983
>>
>>84491151
the l-word of Korra
>>
File: korraOTP.jpg (59 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
korraOTP.jpg
59 KB, 500x561
>>84490983

Spongebob X Squidward gay ending.

how progressive.
>>
>>84491204
T-That's kinda hot
>>
>>84491179
not him but, the dialogue isn't exact. I thought it was Korra, especially with the end but it was a bit confusing.
>>
>>84491307
Dialogue not exact because no idiot is insane enough to watch that abomination of a finale twice.
>>
>>84491394
oh right, I should've figured.
>>
File: spongebob_by_jamieb91-d50xkj8.jpg (397 KB, 1600x2263) Image search: [Google]
spongebob_by_jamieb91-d50xkj8.jpg
397 KB, 1600x2263
>>84490983
>you like square dong dont you squidward
>>
>Squidward and Plankton running for president
>Squidward is flip flopping on issues, him and Sponge still have an alright relationship
>City wants to know how Spongebob will be voting
>"I never agreed with Plankton once, we have fought on 75 different fronts...Plankton has my vote. Plankton has beliefs. Squidward has none."
>Squidward challenges Spongebob to see who can stay above water the longest
>Squidward wins
>RIP Spongebob
>>
The first movie is the canon ending.
>>
File: tumblrletter.jpg (726 KB, 652x1556) Image search: [Google]
tumblrletter.jpg
726 KB, 652x1556
>>84490983
>Accompanying words by Stephen Hillenburg himsellf
>>
>>84491905
oh shit did you see the musical in chicago?
>>
>>84492076
I did, it was bretty good. Squidward stole the show. Ironically, it also seemed to reinforce his faggotry.
>>
>>84492076
Nah, Broadway. Not LMM tho, Javier Munoz
>>
>>84492119
if anyone had to steal the show, I'm glad it was squidward. A broadway show would totally be his thing too.
>>
>>84492246
yeah people went crazy whenever squidward came out
>>
>Spongebob is the only one left in bikini bottom, managing the Krusty Krab and living a pretty boring life
>Patrick skipped town and never came back, Krabs presumably dead, Squidward leading ridiculously successful marching band
>every so often spongebob will see a familiar face or object and all of a sudden hell be a kid again, amid some wacky scenario he needs to craftily get out of; it feels like a completely ordinary episode again
>After a minute or so it will smash cut back to reality
>Everything after Season 3 was completely made up, a coping mechanism for escaping from his miserable life

>Episode ends with him in bed saying goodnight to Gary
>Gary isn't there, just an empty food bowl
>he turns his nightlight off, eyes wide open and looking restless

>Episode ends

>White on black credits where you hear Ocean Man being sung over an instrumental of John Lenon's 'Imagine'
>>
File: 1466309450619.png (150 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466309450619.png
150 KB, 800x800
>>84492633
Perfect.
>>
>>84490905
>muh happy endings
Fuck off
>>84492633
This seems more realistic and likely
>>
>>84492039
Holy shit
>>
WE GOTTA GET SPONGEBOB BACK
>>
File: 1467796586250.png (219 KB, 526x391) Image search: [Google]
1467796586250.png
219 KB, 526x391
I've posted some of this before, but I fleshed it out a lot so I think it should be a lot more appealing.
>Spongebob gets fired from the Kristy Krab for real this time at the start of the last season, with no hope of coming back.
>Rest of the season is like a happier (but still somber, by Spongebob standards. Imagine all those episodes with Squidward suffering being the focal point) Moral Orel S3, focusing mainly on fleshing out the town with Spongebob still appearing, but the spotlight mainly going to supporting/background characters.
>LORE aplenty.
>Go the whole season without knowing why Spongebob got fired, or anything outside of vague mentions and background events throughout the season.
>Series finale comes, full 22 minute episode.
>Spongebob goes to Super Weenie Hut Junior's first, but then goes to Weenie Hut Junior's, and then finally the Salty Spitoon. The same guy is there, and he lets Spongebob in.
>Spongebob seems very different, much quieter, a lot less energetic.
>He downs a bottle of milk and a crowd begins to gather around him, curious as to what happened to what was once the most optimistic, happiest person in Bikini Bottom.
>Spongebob leans back and finally tells the audience why he got fired.
> He used too much sauce.
>>
>>84490905
Its a negative continuity show it shouldnt have a fucking ending period idiot.
>>
>>84496300
Love it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.