[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soule-Era Daredevil Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: background.jpg (92 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
92 KB, 633x537
How is /co/ feeling about the Soule run of Daredevil? I find it a refreshing take on the character and the art is fantastic.

Daredevil/Punisher discussion can also go here too.
>>
>>84490332
I'm enjoying it. The last couple issues have been great although the whole secret identity deal irks the hell out of me. It hurt to see him and Spidey hanging out and neither of them knowing who the other is. Elektra too.
I hope to see him in the courtroom more though.
>>
I really enjoyed the Hand reveal in the first arc, though the rest was kind of boring. Tenfingers was pretty spooky, too.

The second arc is a whole lot better.
>>
It's pretty fucking good
>>
File: 5.jpg (725 KB, 1776x792) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
725 KB, 1776x792
>>84490563
Him and Spidey hanging out in the most recent issue was fucking hilarious though.
>>
>>84490958
>Never saw it
kek
>>
how do I into Daredevil? i am pleb who likes the show.
>>
>>84491077
Frank Miller.
>>
>>84491077
miller
nocenti
bendis
brubaker
first half of waid's run might as well read the rest of the art
daredevil yellow

if you want more after that just start reading the rest
>>
>>84491077
Diggle's Shadowland.
>>
>>84493748
Don't listen to this fag. Ignore Chichester and Diggle. 2 worst runs in the history of Daredevil. Other ones are decent to GOAT.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.