[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rachel Wilson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: nearlygrownandholdingmommyshand.png (543 KB, 791x603) Image search: [Google]
nearlygrownandholdingmommyshand.png
543 KB, 791x603
The absence of Rachel from gumball really is disheartening, her lack of quirky, insecure and borderline psychopathic personality will be a missed thing.

So I've wanted to ask you guys, if Rachel were to come back on the show with more to her personality, what kind of personality would you build up on her?

My take on Rachel would be that she would be the type of girl that yearns for acceptance, on the show she is shown to be very insecure about popularity, she picks on her underclassmen to appear as if she's popular with her peers, but when it comes to the party she is revealed to have no friends and she only wanted to have people think she had friends to impress them, finally accepting that she has no friends she breaks down, and when one kid she claims to dislike because he's a kid shows her kindness, she opens to him and gives him a kiss, showing how desperate she is for companionship, even hanging out with kids 10 years younger to be accepted, It really adds a dimension to her character.

She can be the type of character who is a push over when it comes to her peers trying to please them almost being a punching bag to them, but hiding her emotions till darwin opens them, and she begins to display a more happy go lucky personality with quirks that parallel her father to show how silly and eccentric she is so it shows why she wasn't all that popular to begin with, when it comes to her brother she'll show that annoyed big sister side of her, where they can comically shit talk each other and all that junk, and when it comes to her mom and dad she's a secret mommy and daddy's girl, to the point of acting like a 15 year old to them.

There are too many Straight man females on the show, Rachel would be a perfect example of a silly girl, not to the extent of sussie, but sort of like Darwin, just more weirder.

She'd be relatable to a lot of people, even you.
>>
>>84487929
i don't care i watch steven universe
>>
>>84487929
Fuck off
>>
I hope your waifu stays in the void.
>>
This weird obsession over a character that wasn't even particularly good is dumb.

The only way I can see her again being introduced and interesting is if they revealed she was the main villain controlling the Void this whole time.
>>
File: 1468424561346.png (211 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1468424561346.png
211 KB, 420x420
I mean Her character isn't all that but I don't see why everyone in this thread is hating on her big time. She barely did shit
>>
>>84487929
wew lad seems to be a lot of projecting there

She's has had like 5 minutes screen time
>>
>>84487985
It's mostly because they're a couple of rabid posters that obsess over her and it sour some peoples thoughts of her.
>>
>>84488011
Aaaaahhh I see now. Waifu fags do ruin good things like the loud house for example.
>>
>>84487949
Aww, did I trigger you?
>>
>>84487965
"If I don't like the character then it's dumb to like it"

How old are you 5?
>>
>>84488001
As said, I'm going off of your personality.
The fact that you had to make sure it was me projecting kinda makes it a little suspicious.

You browse /co/ at 3am talking about overwatch, trust me you're as big as loser as you claim me to be.
>>
>>84488408
Dude, everyone likes overwatch, Widowmaker is hot, your rainbitch barely gets me hard.
So fuck you and kill yourself. Either learn to fit in or fuck off.
>>
>>84488458
Here's a difference between me and the rest of you though, I'm not sexually attracted to Rachel, infact I've only made two posts about her, and you fags are jumping all over me

I think her design is creative as fuck, and hate that she is a wasted potential, so I gave her a personality of what she already had, not that, "lol u projectin' cuz u lame" bullshit you're trying to pull. She did barely appear, but from what was displayed it already shown she was a loser with no friends, I know that struck a nerve with you so you had to pin it on me to look cool, but it's obvious where you socially stand.

You even basically admitted that you wanted to fuck a girl from a game because she was popular, hypocrite much?

But yeah, any mention of a female character and it's gotta be a waifu thing, stay classy /co/ keep your spirits up.
>>
>>84488520
>She'd be relatable to a lot of people, even you.

to be fair I understand why he'd get pissed at you and call you the one who's projecting, some people who are insecure take that to heart even if you didn't have them in mind at all.

you even got one guy to say fuck off to you for that, don't mock anyone on /co/ about relating to a rainbow tease who has no friends, it hurts.

you're not gonna get a good feedback by doing that. j/s

but on the count of rachel coming back, I'd really wouldnt' care. she's kinda hot.
>>
>>84488618
How would be that stupid enough to get offended over a indirect joke?

That's like getting mad at a random sign that just says you're a dumbass, there is no way anyone with sense can be offended over that.

All I wanted was just a legit Rachel thread, none of this waifu bullshit, I noticed that there have been sex threads of her, or spams, but I honestly find the character interesting, but /co/ being /co/ her being female means I wanna fuck her and marry her.

Now that is projecting, if you think about it.
I just wanted to see what personality people would give her, I expanded on her personality and it offended them enough to spout "no u"
or say some dumb shit like
"you like a character I don't like therefor you're stupid" I get he most likely may be autistic but shit.

That's my two cents.
>>
>>84487965
So we have to go by your shitty standards on what is good or not? Fuck off.
>>
>>84487929
>Tobias and his dad are orange.
>Tobias' mom is yellow.
>Rachel is blue.

Tobias' mom confirmed for cheating slut.
>>
>>84489044
She's always been the town's bike.
I bet Rachel took after her mom and ended up getting kidnapped and forced into sex slavery.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.