[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS THAT TIME AGAIN. http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wik i/Special:Random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: its a game!.jpg (504 KB, 1999x1249) Image search: [Google]
its a game!.jpg
504 KB, 1999x1249
ITS THAT TIME AGAIN.
http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
>>
Really? This again? Fine.
>Some random Pebble and the Penguin characters
>No mention of Pooh at all

Well, that went better than expected.
>>
File: 1465035473722.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465035473722.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>84487114
.........so is this a Cringe thread or what?
>>
http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_meets_Alpha_Trion/Alpha_Trion_warns_Thomas
I got a script, what will you get?

Quickly scrolling down to see if there was an image to attach to my post I saw some characters that triggered me in the text.

>>84487141
Did someone make one really recently? Shoulda checked the archive.

>>84487142
No, it's a Pooh Adventures thread, it's a cringe thread yea, but not to post any cringe you come across, just specific to Pooh Adventures. It's a fucking massive thing.
>>
>>84487114
>http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Drablade

That's not even a real Pokemon.

Also
>20,829 PAGES ON
THIS WIKI

They've added a couple since the last time we looked.
>>
File: 1466374611802.png (33 KB, 372x494) Image search: [Google]
1466374611802.png
33 KB, 372x494
>>84487157
Okay then let's see what I get from this pile of-

>uses link
>Sailor Moon's Adventures of Toy Story

WAT?
>>
File: 1468390483230.gif (387 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1468390483230.gif
387 KB, 480x360
>>84487192
> It will be made on Google Drive in the near future to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Pixar's 1st film.
>It's a fucking anniversary film

>Sailor Moon and her friends have traveled to Andy's room and met all his toys who come to life when no ones around and also meet the leader named Sheriff Woody and they soon meet a space toy named Buzz Lightyear who thinks he's a real space ranger.
>dat grammar
>>
NEGA TIGGER EDITION

ANYONE REMEMBER THAT SHIT
>>
>>84487114
>http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Ash_Ketchum_Meets_The_Swan_Princess
>Ash Ketchum Meets The Swan Princess
>Ash and his friends (along with Kronk, Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie, Taran, Princess Eilonwy, Fflewddur Fflam, and Gurgi) met a beautiful princess named Odette and they help her reunite with Prince Derek and break the spell cast by Rothbart, whom The Horned King, Creeper, Shere Khan, Team Rocket, and The Crime Empire work for.

God, this is such a weird wiki. I love it.
>>
File: 1467908985031.jpg (77 KB, 764x374) Image search: [Google]
1467908985031.jpg
77 KB, 764x374
>>84487114
Hold on, this wiki has everything right? So if that's the case...

>searches up "Sonic The Hedgehog"
>search drop down gives the following.
>Sonic's Adventure of Fireman Sam: Alien Alert
>Sonic's Adventures Armada: The Ultimate Journey Begins
>Sonic's Adventures Chronicles The Return of Thomas
>>
>>84487360
>The Return of Thomas
the goat from regular show?
>>
>>84487360
You thought a wiki like this wouldn't have results like that?
>>
>>84487397
Technically I was only expecting a character page.
Not a wall of stories that made me cringe so hard...

>>84487394
....or in the case of this story have no plot at all on the page. But to answer your question I don't think so. Worst case scenario, it's actually "The Tank Engine"
>>
>>84487272
I'm seeing this in my head, and it scares me
>>
>>84487461
Did you read the rest of the page? It's a fucking wild ride. The best part about it is that there's an overarching continuity so all these different characters have their own stories that interweave into one another.

Anon, this is a level of Autism previously undocumented before the discovery of this wiki.
>>
Karin is a supporting character from the manga and anime Naruto, a member of the Uzumaki clan who work for Orochimaru and then for Sasuke Uchiha, whom she lusted for.
>>
>>84487609
Can you explain this to me? I've never read Naruto. Is this just shipper trash?
>>
http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Weekenders_Meets_The_Prince_of_Egypt?useskin=oasis

>Weekenders Meets the Prince of Egypt
>Watch cartoons on tv, drink that funky chugga freeze
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 850x478
>>84487653
Nah, Karin is replacement Sakura for Sasukes arc which, while it is trash is still way better then any arc starring Naruto and goons

in the series Sasuke gets her pregnant and then dumps her baby on Sakura to raise her and then fucks off to become an angry hobo which is a reason why she was dubbed Cuckara
>>
>>84487686
>It's the same plot as the Prince of Egypt but Tino and his friends are just hanging around watching.
>Also, apparently Aisling, a Celtic faerie girl, is also there

God, this sounds like shit. That being said, slamming Irish and Jewish Mythologies together sounds like a blast.
>>
>>84487704
That's not actually the case, the child was and always was Sakura's it was just a misunderstanding.
>>
>>84487803
that's sad. The idea of Sakura raising someone else's child that just adds onto the JUST factor was funny. But Sakura getting pumped and dumped is just as funny
>>
http://poohadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas%27_Shrekly_Adventure
>talking about it like it's a real, critically acclaimed film

I laugh but this is pretty sad, is this all these people have?
>>
>>84487884
Sakura and Sasuke still have a relationship, he's just basically taken on the role of Naruto's right hand man and Konoha's secret protector. He's out there doing important shit. Sakura would obviously want more of her man in her life but she understands what's going on.
>>
bump because i made something like this at 15 and i want to see if you guys find it

it has the first shrek, the first lion king, and the first spongebob episodes plots all ravelled into one.
>>
>>84487940
lol yes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.