[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he dead and Kendra still alive? Are the show runners retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: latest-14.jpg (137 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
latest-14.jpg
137 KB, 800x534
Why is he dead and Kendra still alive? Are the show runners retarded
>>
Guggenheim loves to kill iconic characters on the shows he works on. Snart wasn't getting into enough romanitc situations for his taste.
>>
>>84484512
He's coming back, calm down
>>
>>84484887
As a guest star at best. Not a recurring cast member.
>>
>>84484897
flashpoint will retcon him back onto the flash so he won't be stuck on a sinking ship like LoT
>>
>>84484897
He's signed for all 4 shows though, so overall he'll probably have more screen time than in season 1.
>>
>>84484907
That's what I'm hoping for. His relationship with the Flash and all the building of the Rogues was put on hold because of Legends.
>>
>>84484512
I thought Kendra was dead
>>
>>84484981
She fucked off with Carter in the season finale. Good riddance.
>>
>>84484512
Never finished LoT, but Guggenshit should get hanged.
>>
>>84484512
It's a shame. I really liked his bronabce with Mick and his friendship with Sara was a good thing for both characters too. They should take this show away from *uncle guggie* and give it to someone who dosent get his scripts off tumblr
>>
>>84484512
>Why is he dead
New Prison Break season
>>
>>84486423
Isn't heatwave also part of prison break? Why wasn't he written off too
>>
>>84484512
He signed a new contract, dumbass.

He's coming back.
>>
>>84486423
>>84486606
This had nothing to do with it. It was probably just a narrative decision. Prison Break is already done filming and Wentworth Miller was announced the day LoT finished airing the first season to be coming back to ALL the CW DC shows next season. So if anything they'll probably use him more than ever.
>>
>>84484882
>Guggenheim loves to kill iconic characters on the shows he works on.

In other words, he's a second-rate Joss Whedon who looks like a second-rate Brian Michael Bendis.
>>
>>84489508
He wants to be a second-rate Joss Whedon
He can't even be a second-rate fanfic writer
>>
Fine by me, he was shitty on LoT as a crappy hero. It will be on The Flash when he's a smart villain again.
>>
>>84489508
That's an insult to both Whedon and Bendis, and I don't even like them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.