[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does she have the most fucked up origin story or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: viv.jpg (136 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
viv.jpg
136 KB, 500x431
So does she have the most fucked up origin story or what?
>>
I'm glad she survives. There's a slight chance Waid will do okay with her personality.
>>
>>84482201
At least she hasn't been forced to give birth to aliens yet
>>
>cut in half by the Grim Reaper and rebooted
>mom inadvertently gets your pretend boyfriend killed
>brother killed by your uncle
>mom probably going to be killed by the Avengers, dad likely to be rebooted
She's had a rough go of it so far...
>>
Her as a recurring character in the Marvel universe is an interesting development. I like her.
>>
Who's that?
>>
>>84483966
vision's daughter from "vision makes a family and it's really creepy and everything goes extra EXTRA wrong: the comic"
basically a spiritual sequel to that haley joel osmond movie
>>
>>84482201
She's cute, would penis.
>>
She's a robot. Who cares?
>>
>>84482201
No, there are even more fucked up origins out there.
>>
>>84485382
Just how nice and normal did you expect the birth of a synthetic race to be?
A.I. is the next emergent lifeform, it's not going to be relatible.
It shouldn't be. And we should respect that fact.
>>
>>84482201
Can't wait to see her replace the current Vision after this series ends up with him being turned off or something.

Another male character out the way and replaced with a female will do nicely. I'm loving this 'next generation' of heroes.
>>
>>84485894
Yeah, why give women or minorities their own identity or anything? Just shoehorn them in as legacy characters, it's progressive as fuck!
>>
>>84485894
solicits already spoil that Vision ends up alive and in one of the Avengers team in NOW^2
>>
>>84485928
who else is still around that hasn't been replaced yet?

Can we get a femmeDevil? Mattie Murdock?

>A young blind ballet dancer, from a prestigious tough ballet school is leaving practice right before her big break in front of a judge that could get her noticed enough to be sent to russia or something for a big ballet show.
>she saves an old lady (of course) from being hit by a truck and gets NotMutagen in her eyes and becomes the new DareDevil.

And I guess by day she becomes a, uh, paralegal? Or a judge, YEAH A JUDGE. That way she's in a higher position of power than Matt. It'd be great, a Judge super heroine. Justice is blind! WHERES MY CHEQUES MARVEL!
>>
>>84485965
Can she be black? This way she can have an old black grandma who is also blind but has a lot of folksy wisdom!

Holy shit this is literally a Marvel editorial meeting isn't it?
>>
>>84485974
BLIND AS'S GRANDDAUGHTER

Anon, I think we have something here. This way we can tie in deadpool AND gwenpool somehow.

And she lives in the same neighbourhood as miles so we can keep the old spidey/dd dynamic but make it fresh for a new generation!

we are so good at editorialising!
>>
>>84485998
BLIND AL'S*

fuck my spelling.
>>
>>84485928
>Yeah, why give women or minorities their own identity or anything?

You say that as if they need us to give them one
>>
>>84485998
What if the big twist of the second arc, is that it wasn't mutagen, but Terrigen that got in her eyes!
She's the Inhuman All Dare All Devil Now!
>>
Can someone explain to me what was up with Victor and Vibranium? I didn't understand.
>>
>>84485998
Whoa whoa whoa you RACIST PRICK.

She needs to date a white boy, NOT another black character.

I'm physically ill at this racial assault you have committed.
>>
>>84486026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yVE6kdhANQ

This thread right now
>>
Y'know one thing I hate about the argument of, "Just create a whole new superhero, don't give them someone else's hero identity." is are you forgetting the extremely numerous amount of times where they HAVE done such a thing only for absolutely no one to buy said book because who cares about this nobody whats their name, and then you never hear from them again.
>>
File: Spidey-1459652019200.png (106 KB, 163x229) Image search: [Google]
Spidey-1459652019200.png
106 KB, 163x229
>>84485965
There's (non-SpOck) Spiderman,
Frank, the very very frank Punisher,
DareDevil,
Black Bolt and the Inhumans,
Deadpool,
Black Panther,
Rocker Racoon,
Groot,
Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch,
Then there's the heroes who are still around but different...
>>
>>84486062
Black women date black men.

THAT'S THE MARVEL LAW.
>>
>>84485974
>>84485998
>>84486006
>>84486063
The old black lady judge doubling as femDD is legitimately one of the best ideas I've seen from this place. It could really work.
>>
Okay shitposters, explain to me how trolling this thread to death furthers your shitty little /pol/ agenda?
Or do you just not understand why you do this crap anymore?
>>
>>84486080
People bitch now about "literally whos" getting solos over their favorite character just look at the reactions solo and fool killer got. Characterfags don't like change on any level.
>>
>>84486037
vibranium interacts weirdly with delicate machines not designed to work with it, changes the way the molecules vibrate or something
he found the effect euphoric, and got addicted to it

the visions aren't effected because they have vibranium in their bodies to begin with and are designed with it in mind,
>>
>>84486150
Exactly this. It's what gets at me, it's like, why you trying to act like your upset for any other reason.
>>
>>84486096
shame I'll never get hired by marvel, but thanks for liking my idea anon. Now enjoy the fact you'll NEVER SEE IT IN ACTION.

Although at this point I could probably just write it up myself and make it basically daredevil but not quite and see if it has any legs. It'd be more fun to play with the marvel tools though. I'd love for femmedevil to take on lady stilt man.
>>
>>84486080
yeah but isn't that proving the point? They're only reading the legacy spinoff because it's tied to a legacy? Therefore the actual new character is bullshit and nobody cares, but you slap a spider mask onto it and suddenly it has an inbuilt fanbase? that's not good writing or character design.

I mean fuck Marvel proved you could literally take a cartoon pig and put it in a spider costume and give it it's own series and it'd sell. And then 20 years later it can come back and do it all over again.

I'd honestly rather see new heroes than pink deadpool or spiderman with tits.
>>
>>84486150
Haven't you been reading all this shit?
They keep talking about race, keep bringing it up, keep racebaiting, keep telling racist jokes, keep crying about not being allowed to be racist, keep whining about how their poor little white snowflakes are being so fragile...
In every fucking thread now-a-days.

They've told you what this is about. And they were not talking about a status quo.
>>
>>84486226
I know, but race baiters tend to pull that "why not make new characters" line even though it is bullshit. Just look at any of the threads for Mosiac, he isn't replacing anybody and it is full of that shit.
>>
>>84486298
That's some Nu male quitter talk anon. McDuffee would be very dissapointed.
>>
>>84486167
Man, I don't know about you guys, but I sure am going to miss Vic. Rest in peace, you mexican robot man.
>>
You guys are right, it's much better to have a black guy be Captain America for 6 months, then changed back and never referenced again.

True progression, racism is dead forever.
>>
>>84486080
So you're complaining that you can't sell new characters, so you need minority legacies who ALSO don't sell?

I mean, did you ever think that the issue might not be what they're named? Maybe people just don't want token minorities at all.
>>
>>84486226
>>84486226
People don't like niggers. At all.
>>
>>84486095

but black men date white women

It's so confusing, its like a pokemon type chart.
>>
>>84485965

you forgot the part where she's blinder and a better fighter that Matt ever was :^)
>>
So... she could still give blowjobs like that, right?
>>
>>84486026
>All Dare All Devil All Now!
hip as fuck
>>
>>84485928
>Yeah, why give women or minorities their own identity or anything?
Because legacies always outsold new characters. Buy Mosaic is you want it to change.
>>
>>84485965
>Can we get a femmeDevil? Mattie Murdock?
We have Blindspot.
>>
>>84482351
What are you talking about?
>>
>>84487528
>blinder
So no radar sense?
>>
>>84489393
it's chlorophyll sense. She can sense the light bouncing off others and touching her skin
>>
>>84482351
>At least she hasn't been forced to give birth to aliens who are their own fathers

you didn't go full Claremont
always go full Claremont
>>
>>84489587
Claremont hated that story.
>>
>>84489587
the reason claremont put Carol on the X-men cause he hated that and made her give a "fuck you" to the rest of marvel.
>>
>>84485965
>she saves an old lady (of course) from being hit by a truck
She's a young female super hero, so it has to be saving a black from a gang of white muggers
>>
>>84489587
Wait but isn't Marcus only extra dimensional?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.