[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like watching a bunch of King of the Kill, but I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pocket sand.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pocket sand.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
I feel like watching a bunch of King of the Kill, but I've been told there's a point where the show goes bad.
Can someone tell me when that happens?
>>
>>84481296
It never really goes "bad" but for me it starts to lose its mojo around season 9. That's when Lucky makes his debut as a semi-regular (he appears in one season 8 episode but just as a minor one-shot character).

So basically about a year after it switches to digital is the point when it starts leaning too much on the "Hank is right about everything" formula and Greg Daniels leaves the show.
>>
>>84481296
The early seasons are much more pointed in terms of Texas specific stuff. But it stays pretty good all the way through. You can skip Lucky episodes I guess.
>>
>>84481296
It never gets truly bad. Kinda remarkable seeing how many eps there are
>>
>>84481296
They stopped following the magna when they introduced lucky
>>
>>84481743
"Texas Hill Propane Hero" became shit so I'm glad they veered away from the Boomhauer Saga.
>>
>>84481296
Once Lucky is introduced it goes south
>>
>>84483108
Like, Texas south, or Mexico south?
>>
>>84484425
Brazil south
>>
>>84484852
That's pretty South.
>>
>>84481296
>King of the Kill
Propane Beach forever
>>
Why not just watch until you notice it has gone bad
>>
>>84481296
It declines but it's not a huge decline like Simpsons or Family Guy the show remained solid throughout it's entire duration. When Lucky gets introduced you start to see it which makes it sound like Lucky ruins the show when in reality he doesn't.
>>
>All this Lucky hate
He was one of the best characters desu senpai.
>>
>>84481296
Right after the intro of the pilot.
>>
>>84481296
It doesn't. Just remember to not take the show seriously and you should be good. If any /co/ knew that.
>>
>>84487514
Fucking waifufags i swear
Enjoy your non canon trash
Im glad KOTH Super retconned the events of GT, despite being pretty bad itself...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.