[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final verdict on Grant Morrison's Bat-Epic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 650x1000
Final verdict on Grant Morrison's Bat-Epic?
>>
>>84476743
It was good
>>
>>84477922
Fuck you, it was great!
>>
>>84477922
>>84477930

It was amazing
>>
>>84476743
Fucking awesome, easily the best Batman in a long time.
>>
>>84476743
Zur-En-Ar
>>
>>84476743

Spectacular.

Vol 2. of Batman Inc. is exceptional.
>>
>>84476743
Best Batman. Dick Bats and Damian had the best chemistry.
>>
>>84476743
It's the most dynamic batman run I've ever read. Which isn't to say other runs and arcs on Batman haven't been good, but I've never been actively anticipating each and every issue of a comic until Morisson's Batman
>>
>>84476743
Batman inc was diversity done right,
>>
>>84479033
Speaking of that, what's everyone's favourite member?
I'm torn between El Gaucho and Man-of-Bats
>>
>>84479055
Same for me. The Man of Bats issue was so fun.
>>
>>84479055
El Gaucho and Nightrunner, i really liked a more nightwing inspired character.
>>
Didn't read, but it sucks
>>
>>84479136
With your permission, I would like to screencap your post and submit it as a banner
>>
>>84479055

Nightrunner and Black Bat.
>>
>>84479136
Q: Describe /co/ in 5 words or less
>>
File: 3058939-3057670-batman+inc.jpg (125 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
3058939-3057670-batman+inc.jpg
125 KB, 832x1280
>>84479136
Definitely Batman of Japan.
>>
Based Morrison. Bat-Family reboot lead-in by Dick-Bats and evolvingly lovable Damian = best partnership to ever 'ship.
>>
>Lord Death Man
It's pure gold.
>>
>>84479115
I loved his issue because Burnham's art really works well to show just how HARD Man-of-Bats hits. Like, when one of the other characters fights someone it looks cool, but with Man-of-Bats you see this blur and then the fucker's flattened. When he hits someone, it feels like less of a punch and more of an impact.
Plus I just love his character, how through a lot of the issue he feels like an old man playing at being a hero, and his sons fed up with having to put on a costume and act like a team, but then later on he gets gut-shot and surrounded and he just refuses to go down.
>>
Kind of a chore to read because of how often there was a change in artists. Sometimes he worked with great ones like Quietly, Burnham, or Stewart and then you get Tony Daniel or Philip Tan
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.