[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FANGBONE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: fangbone-header.jpg (320 KB, 698x350) Image search: [Google]
fangbone-header.jpg
320 KB, 698x350
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fangbone!

>Fangbone is a nine-year-old barbarian warrior from Skullbania who has landed in Eastwood Elementary's third grade class to save his native land from the vile villain, Venomous Drool. With the help of his new sidekick Bill, a lovable, normal, goofy kid, Fangbone outwits his enemies while discovering the modern world, and the realities of his own world.

Hhhhuh...

The pilot aired in 2014 on DHX's Disney XD Canada, now rebranded as Family Chrgd since the acquisition of rights to Disney Channel programming in Canada by Corus Entertainment. The show is based on the books by Michael Rex.

I don't think I've ever seen two shows on the same network have the exact same concept while airing simultaneously. But I could be wrong.
>>
It looks exactly as cheap as everything else I've seen out of Canada.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLHRgKAQMGo

It really does feel like a discount store brand, Star vs the Forces of Evil.
>>
>>84472774
it sounds and looks canadian.
>>
>>84473202
That explains the faint taste of maple syrup...
>>
>>84473173
Christ that's terribly dull.
>>
>>84472774
>XD
get out cancer
>>
>>84472774
Two cis white male protagonists?

Yeah, don't get too attached to this one, sempai.
>>
>>84473902
You just drove past the bait shop doing 80, huh?
>>
>>84473941
I could give a rotting horse cock if it makes it anywhere, it's just weird that it's on the same network as a show with an almost identical premise.
>>
This show is boring as shit
>>
>>84473173
>It really does feel like a discount store brand, Star vs the Forces of Evil.

You can really feel the cutbacks on the waifu power. and the sparkles.

But all things considered, I actually like this. It's got a lot more energy than most of the canadian crap.
>>
>>84472774
wow star vs but with a boy

truly disney is the face of innovation
>>
File: images.jpg (138 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
138 KB, 600x878
https://books.google.com/books/about/Fangbone_Third_Grade_Barbarian.html?id=AwRdcyhllcYC&source=kp_cover&hl=en

I'm getting a real "First to market fails" feel from all this.
>>
>>84474205
What are we comparing it to exactly?
>>
>>84472774
>have a muscular shota
>not make him cute
What a failure. Good look hooking anyone with this square shit.
>>
>>84473173
This is the Johnny Test to Star's Dexter's Lab
what tripe
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.