[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Co related woman who smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160713-083535.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-083535.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Does anyone know of any of the big 2 having any lady hero's or villains who smoke cigarettes? After watching Lois chains smoking in the superman films made me wonder
>>
not big 2, but Liz Sherman
>>
>>84464909
Jenny Sparks
>>
>>84464909
Smoking is disgusting
>>
>>84464909
I seem to recall Renee smoking during 52, but I think she quit when she found out Vic had cancer
>>
Songbird used to smoke when she was Screaming Mimi
>>
As a heavy smoker I can safely say that smoking is gross.
>>
O.p. here I don't smoke cigarettes. I don't drink or even eat meat I'm just not a d-bag about it. Thank you co who helped me out and fucc off and die to co who suddenly care about my health
>>
>>84465542
>and fucc off and die to co who suddenly care about my health
Are you really OP? Why are you so assblasted, did you even read the few posts in the thread? No one personally attacked you.

The only think that comes close is >>84465099 and >>84465202 and they really didn't even say anything rage inducing.
>>
Sarah Essen smoked cigarettes in Year One, but I think she quit for most of her existence. I know as early as TDKR, she was getting on Jim's case about his habit.
>>
>>84464909
Kate Spencer as Manhunter smoked sometimes
>>
>>84465786
Yes really o.p. ass blasted?
>you must not come here much
>>
>>84466476
But why are you so assblasted over nothing?
>>
>>84464959
Liz have a serious problem with that.
>>
Marvel isn't allowed to show smoking.
>>
>>84467326
Is DC? I doubt it.
>>
>>84467609
Gordon was just shown smoking in the new issue of Batman
>>
>smoking

Ew.
>>
>>84467609
>>84467704
I think their policy changed recently, I noticed Deadshot having a smoke (with a kid!) in an issue of Suicide Squad a few months back, and since then I've been noticing it all over DC.
>>
>>84467609
DC can, yes.

Marvel doesn't/didn't because a relative of Quesada died from lung cancer.
>>
>>84467849
>Boco

Ew.
>>
>>84464909
Holy shit, I'm pretty sure that girl in the picture is someone I've seen before...
>>
>>84469084
yea, the batman
>>
File: wolverine-smokes.jpg (69 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-smokes.jpg
69 KB, 600x743
I kind of feel bad for Wolverine, it's not like he was ever going to die of natural causes anyway
>>
>>84466723
I come on Co every day and see threads for pregnant women, fat woman, children , aliens, and all kinds of other threads but ask smoking and all the sudden half of co are dr's
>>
File: Cruella.png (2 MB, 1194x890) Image search: [Google]
Cruella.png
2 MB, 1194x890
>>84465099
>>84465202
In this day and age, the only appeal left to smoking IS the fact that it's such a disgustingly offensive vice for someone to have. It holds the implications of a dominant personality through a general disregard for others, and I'm sure there's bound to be a few people deprived enough to get off the fact that it's detrimental to their health and extremely easy to get addicted to.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.