[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Six Billion Demons Pyre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18
File: WON97.jpg (720 KB, 950x1230) Image search: [Google]
WON97.jpg
720 KB, 950x1230
Kill Six Billion Demons

Pyre
>>
>>84460671
>Allison's gonna regret saying that
Wuh-oh
>>
>>84460758
Nobody tells Mother Om to get over it.
>>
>One day late.
>>
>going to die
What, why? All the others are immortal godkings without having to eat a man tree.
>>
>>84460927
Because they have their own man trees. Everyone has their own method.
>>
>>84460981
I would have thought having a key in your head lets you be immortal.
>>
>>84460991
Nope.
>>
>>84460995
Well that's dumb, what a useless forehead light.
>>
>>84460991
Only if you are:
1. Clever enough to use said Key properly
2. Brave enough to not be used by said Key
3. It doesn't change that the laws of the universe is eventually going to happen
>>
>>84461006
It's definitely not useless
>>
>>84461006
>a useless forehead light.

Here we got an Anon who never reads in bed.
>>
>>84461015
>3. It doesn't change that the laws of the universe is eventually going to happen

True royalty doesn't give a shit about laws. Not when you can wield the terrible blade of want.
>>
>>84461115
And only Zoss is royalty
>>
>>84461061
Now I want to get a LED bindi in my forehead
>>
>>84460671
>they never fucked

I want my money back.
>>
In that situation I also would probably make a witty comment to the insane god-queen then immediately run the fuck away from her.
>>
>>84461209
That's cause you're a lame nerd.
>>
>>84461209
>Just like a vegan. Thinking that you'll die if you can't eat any fruit
Or
>You look like you're in shock
All I got
>>
>>84461209
>>84461342

I guess it's time to make like a tree and leaf!
>>
>>84461371
>not 'make like a tree and get out of here' with Mottom yelling 'IT'S LEAF YOU DUMBASS' in the background
Ya blew it
>>
File: yes.png (46 KB, 201x263) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
46 KB, 201x263
>>84461209
Desprout that, you had a plant-tastically long life!
Now, I'll be rooting for you, but it's time for me to leaf!
>>
>>84460671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAAi7jWOl8
>>
>>84461209
Allison will henceforth be known as the Lord of Insufferable Puns. Her groan-inducing clever wordplay knows no boundaries, smiting friends and foes without distinction. Not even the God Eater Pankrator Jagganoth is impervious to her tongue of flesh.

>Allison stabs someone
>"Do you get my point?"
>Allison chops off someone's hand
>"You could say you're disarmed."
>Allison chops off someone's foot
>"I guess this means you're defeated."

This is the way it has to be.
>>
>>84461731
"The Sword Master of Throne"

https://youtu.be/7a4HF3dIcuo?t=11s
>>
>>84461731
>God Eater Pankrator Jagganoth
Oh, but make no mistake, in all-out pun warfare that title changes into God Eater Punkrator Jagganoth.
>>
IT BEGINS.
>>
File: 1433052532837.jpg (35 KB, 323x282) Image search: [Google]
1433052532837.jpg
35 KB, 323x282
>>84461499
How about I blow you? You fucking faggot.
>>
>>84461006
It still grants the owner command over one hundred million universes and the power to destroy worlds
>>
>>84460927
She isn't an immortal godking, she's an immortal godking's wife that's been literally eating her undead husband.
>>
>>84461371
>not "Time to make like YISUN and split!"
>>
File: nightmares.png (162 KB, 692x314) Image search: [Google]
nightmares.png
162 KB, 692x314
>>84461518
>>
File: le happy merchant.jpg (26 KB, 174x260) Image search: [Google]
le happy merchant.jpg
26 KB, 174x260
>One of the Seven has had their source of immortality destroyed
>The six of them are no longer strong enough to stand against Jagganoth
>He can now start his Wheel-destroying Electric Boogaloo
ID'S HABBEDING
>>84461061
>>84461197
Must be a pain in the ass though when you're trying to sleep right? That shit is bright as fuck.
>Zoss reveals the Sleepmask of Kings to Allison

>>84461209
>>84461371
>>84461518
>>84461731
>Allison, the Conquering Carlos; Wielder of Puns
yus
>>
>>84460758
>>84460813

Mother Om confirmed for series-long nemesis?
>>
I like to see that Allison's new trend of giving no fucks continues.
>>
>>84466392
Well, we're about to enter a gratuitous violence sequence that will last for many pages, so she'll probably be running through all that without looking back.
>>
File: tha reactorous pictoscribble!.png (69 KB, 144x243) Image search: [Google]
tha reactorous pictoscribble!.png
69 KB, 144x243
>>84460671
>that run and skid out of the garden as she gets the fuck out of there

I for one am looking foreward to the upcoming chase/fight/clusterfuck between Allison, pissed off oldfag Mottom, Juggsy, White Chain, and the Pursuers. Dis gon be gud.
>>
>>84466931
>>84467302

I can't wait.
>>
File: allison_spoils_the_whole_comic.jpg (172 KB, 950x209) Image search: [Google]
allison_spoils_the_whole_comic.jpg
172 KB, 950x209
>>84460671
>>
File: 40cakes.jpg (166 KB, 640x326) Image search: [Google]
40cakes.jpg
166 KB, 640x326
>>
>>84471248
This is a top KSBD thread.
>>
I wonder if Juggsy can withstand a shot from the blade of want. I'd imagine he can't but he's much faster than Allison.
>>
>>84466931
>>84467302

We will reach Heaven.
>>
>Still no Deal with it Edit
>>
>>84470660
>SixBillionKeks
>>
File: battery.jpg (17 KB, 540x330) Image search: [Google]
battery.jpg
17 KB, 540x330
>>84465580
>>84461197
>Must be a pain in the ass though when you're trying to sleep right? That shit is bright as fuck.
Wait wait wait a minute here. Could a very tiny LED somewhat be made to feed directly on your body's electrical charge?
>>
I made some shitty as fuck OC on a whim for you guys.

>>84471248
congratulations you; shitposter of the black hot flame, you have finally ascended to the rank of Ebin Devil
>>
>>84472940
> When you die, the light on your brow slowly fades out
> Doctor looks at people at your bedside
> "He.... he is not conductive anymore"
> "He will run and run... no longer"
>>
>>84473462
>congratulations you; shitposter of the black hot flame, you have finally ascended to the rank of Ebin Devil
Not so fast
t. 56 Reports To The Mods Hastily
>>
File: ebin.png (208 KB, 233x433) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
208 KB, 233x433
>>84473925
>>
>>84460671
Oh wow she really did Blow It Up
>>
>>84460671
so do you figure she'd actually be able to die and then "get over it"?
>>
>>84460671
So is she just gonna age up super quick and die now
>>
>>84474320
Plainly, the only true peace is in nonexistence.
>>
>>84475055
I was rather thinking the way her other half did it
>>
>>84460671
Queen of a seventh of the multiverse, and she never learned how to pickle or freeze-store peaches.

Dumb cunt deserves her fate.
>>
>>84472940
No. But biohackers are working on it.
If you're interested in that kind of stuff check out subdermal magnets. If you put tiny magnets in your fingertips you can feel magnetic fields.
>>
File: peach_preserve.jpg (24 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
peach_preserve.jpg
24 KB, 380x300
>>84475187
This Anon is worthy
>>
>>84474419
She probably has some fruit left
>>
>>84475257
>No. But biohackers are working on it.
fuck yeah this is so cool, go biohackers
>>
Okay, so by word of god Jagganoth is equal to one Goku. The combined power of the other six is also one Goku.
Juggernaut 6´s ¨power is equal to 3/4th Goku.

So can someone explain to me why Abbadon even bothered to replying to these dumb power level questions, if it only raises thousands of other questions? Could Juggernaut just nothing personnel six of the members? Could Solomon David just lay a trap for jagganoth and be done with it?

Why the fuck did he bother to entertain a raw power level question if it only leads to further stupidity?
>>
>>84475697
This angel bullshit is ridiculous. Why are they anywhere near the power level of the demiurges? It just throws the integrity of the setting out the window.
>>
>>84461152
Zoss is only the closest anyone has come to achieving Royalty, he's not quite there yet.
>>
>>84475749
They have the power, but not the numbers to manage the multiverse. Shit got complicated, angels were made to kill each other off, most of them are reincarnating while some of them are still around, setting happened.

Makes sense to me.
>>
>>84475287
Well, they either do stuff like that or use yoga poses at work to improve productivity and make "hacked" coffee that of questionable advantage to normal coffee.
>>
>>84475823
It really doesn't make sense. If the angels are so insanely powerful and organized then the demiurges and all the other interlopers should have been kicked out on their asses as soon as Zoss died. It is absolutely ridiculous for one angel to be more powerful than several demiurges.
>>
>>84475968
angels have some disadvantages with motivation, don't they? they don't do what they aren't told.

also fighting in most fiction is not as straightforward or reliable as in DB. I'm sure the usurpers have position advantages.
>>
>>84475749
>>84475968
I have send Abbadon a couple of questions on his own tumblr regarding this matter.
1) if Solomon David (or another demiurge) would be capable of besting Jagganoth with a trap / skill
2) if Juggernaut is indeed only stronger on a pure power basis, NOT a skill / ability, level than the other demiurges.

>>84475823
the same applies to the seven
they are powerful enough to manage the multiverse, but they aren't numerous.
>>84476050
Certainly. I certainly hope that what you're saying is the truth.
My point was, that Abbadon was being silly for even considering answering stupid power level questions, because that kinda ruins (for me) the setting of KSBD. I mean, I can entertain power level discussions- but if the author steps in and says "this guy is 3/4 Goku' it kinda gets stupid.
>>
>>84475257
>feel magnetic fields
Worst superpower ever.
>>
>>84476050
The god-like angel who hates all non-angels just waltzed undetected into a demiurge's seat of power on a whim. Why didn't he kill all the demiurges in their sleep a long time ago? Will this be justified or explained at any point? It probably should already have been, if we are expected to feel excited rather than confused. It just feels like someone got a little too overenthusiastic with the "wouldn't THIS be badass" stick. I don't find it compelling.
>>
>>84476103
> magnetic feels
>>
>>84460927
the only other humans of the seven that are not a shriveled mess or encased in ice, besides mottom, are Incubus and Solomon.

Incubus probably drinks the blood of virgins or something. no idea about solomon.
>>
>>84476118
He wasn't ordered to do so before. Juggernaut is still an angel, they're not big on free thinking.

And how is he godlike, exactly? The toughest thing he killed so far was an already sorely beaten Zoss, and even that's proving inconclusive.
>>
>>84476317
By word of God, Zoss didn't care because he foresaw his own death; he stands outside of causality due to being on the road od causality.

Again, by silly word of God he's 5-7 Goku- which makes this all the more silly.
>>
>>84476317
>And how is he godlike, exactly?

By the author saying he is equivalent in power to the rulers of several hundreds of thousands of universes. Are you following the conversation?
>>
>>84476374
*due to being on the road of royality

Forgive my retardness
>>
>>84476118
the angels have a pretty specific plan we've actually heard them talk about. clealy they mean to wield jugs as a scalpel rather than a lawnmower.

also the usurpers are basically the weakest assholes yet to "rule" over existence. the angels who supposedly have closer relationship with the gods or even YISUN might not even think to regard them as anything but pests. removing them is easier than setting up something better afterwards. the demiurges might also not even be aware of the limits of their own power, not having tested it against anything tougher.

also consider the question - how did zoss get defeated in the first place? he's the guy who casually rekt the angels BEFORE taking their secrets and now he was usurped by what from his perspective would be children. he might have thrown that somehow but that they can do anything to him shows fighting in KSBD is in some way very chancy.
>>
>>84475697
>Could Juggernaut just nothing personnel six of the members?
See
>Q: All all the demiurges (our great Red God excluded now and the Master key, of course) as powerful as each other? Is it all down to the keys in their foreheads, or does the individual its in determine the power they can wield?
>A: Some are definitely more powerful than others (in personal abilities). Probably the rankings I’d have to go with are Jagganoth > Jadis (pre-entombing) > Solomon >Gog-Agog > Incubus > Mottom > Jadis (post-entombing) > Mammon.
>Mammon only for reasons that will become apparent in the next book. He’s a monster - he’s called the Grand Dragon for a reason.
>No angel is more powerful than a demiurge by the way save Metatron - I’ve seen people mention that and not sure where they are getting that from.
>>
>>84476519
This is a great post, because it highlights how wonderful speculation/discussion would be without 'word of God'

I am afraid Abbadon relies too much on his "It was actually all planned from the very beginning guize" spiel rather than really paying attention to what would be the best for the story.

I can understand a fan being genuienly interested in how the demiurges would compare to eachother powerwise (we've all been there), but the best answer to that would be everything except for "GOKU".

I mean, Abbadon tried to hype everyone up on hs tumblr "der is a big battl coming up giuz", but what if he would change his mind? he can't go back anymore because of his promises as an author.

>>84476616
You highlight my complaints actually: how KSBD is a good example of Deconstruction at work within a work of fiction: the author's statements constantly contradict the work / his previous (or future) statements.
>>
>>84476677
I think that battle is already drawn or something? he makes the pages in advance, surely.
>>
>>84476677
I wouldn't take the whole goku thing seriously. That's why it didn't make sense power level-wise. He even said on twitter that he thought it was funny that people were taking that goku thing seriously, and said that Juggernaut was most certainly not as powerful as any of the Demiurges.
>>
>>84476677
>You highlight my complaints actually: how KSBD is a good example of Deconstruction at work within a work of fiction: the author's statements constantly contradict the work / his previous (or future) statements.
What contradiction? About measuring everyone's power levels through Gokus and Majin Vegetas?
>>
>>84476677
Also, that was not a great post. It's completely misinformed. The reason why he even thinks our current set of Demiurges are the "weakest ever" is because of that one answer Abbadon gave before about the new Demiurges "generally" (as in, not all) being weaker than the old Demiurges. NOTHING in the story has actually indicated that the Angels are actually stronger than the Demiurges.
>>
File: BADANGEL.png (532 KB, 897x371) Image search: [Google]
BADANGEL.png
532 KB, 897x371
>>84475697
It was a very tongue in cheek answer, and he admitted it as such, but people are nuts over power levels, so they went ahead and rolled with it. For instance, he also later said that Goku as a power level reference depends on what point in DBZ Goku is at, that is, a RGP (referential Goku point).

Juggernaut being compared to Majin Vegeta is amusing, for instance, in that it means that he was probably the strongest guy in the world's (Zoss') rival, but was so frustrated that he could never beat him that he decided to get a powerup from a more evil guy (Metatron), and that corrupted him, but even that wasn't enough to beat him.

See how easy that was?

>>84476305
Given that Abbadon's said Solomon was trained in the deadliest martial art style in the multiverse, I'll wager that he uses he stays alive through a supreme regimen. Fitting for pride.

>>84476677
I see what you mean, but a large part of the philosophy that KSBD is based on basically /is/ about how the world is contradictory. YISUN never was, yet he made everything. YISUN is nothing and he is everything. The world is a lie, but yet there is truth; to be is infinitely more difficult and flawed than to not exist, but doing so is still the best way to serve YISUN's will. We can go on all day like this.

That said, Abbadon has been pretty inconsistent at times (see: devils and demons, and how they've changed in the comic's progress). I don't really mind, though.
>>
>>84476103
that arguably has some uses for someone that works on circuitry

>>84476519
who says zoss was defeated?
>>
>>84476749
I doubt it. He used to post pages much more infrequently, and once he switched to this schedule the background detail has suffered a bit. I don't blame him, but it seems he's treading water. He's said he wants to start building a buffer, but I'd surprised if it was anything more than a few sketch layouts ahead.
>>
>>84476749
Surely he does.
I was more worried about how the Q&A format miight hurt his story telling; making promises he can't go back upon. I am all for a creator being able be able to rethink how a story is supposed to go, but setting certain expectations in stone by replying to questions- pretending you have everything thought out?

Surely, everyone has experienced grand ideas that seemed silly in retrospect; it's no different for a creator.

>>84476810
>>84477006
Didn't mean to make it that serious of a point, haha. i realize it was jokingly said- I just personally dislike that sort of fan engagement.

Again, I also don't mind AT ALL that an author changes his mind- but he shouldn't act like everything's set in stone. I have a feeling that Abbadon does act that way. Again, that might be me.

This does highlight an interesting aspect of speculation: "If Abbadon said Juggernaut IS 3/4 of a Goku, why didn't Mottom notice him etc"

In my resentment towards his entertainment of powerlevel questions, I have drowned myself in them. How ironic.
I rest my case- lets see how Abbadon presents the story- rather than what he says as an author. Surely, the first counts more than the latter- seeing all the 'contradictions'?
>>
File: we_dem_boys.jpg (399 KB, 904x537) Image search: [Google]
we_dem_boys.jpg
399 KB, 904x537
>>84477006
>Given that Abbadon's said Solomon was trained in the deadliest martial art style in the multiverse, I'll wager that he uses he stays alive through a supreme regimen. Fitting for pride.

Or, like, Taoism. But selfish. And violent.
>>
>>84477270
He probably just beats up death and old age on a regular basis
>>
>>84471248

EPIC WIN!

No lie, that's a fucking awesome edit.
>>
File: The_Terrible_Blade_1.png (4 MB, 1890x1460) Image search: [Google]
The_Terrible_Blade_1.png
4 MB, 1890x1460
>>84472140
>I wonder if Juggsy can withstand a shot from the blade of want. I'd imagine he can't but he's much faster than Allison.

I think he'd blow apart like a punched dandelion.

Zoss took down the prime angels with that attack, and even is Al-Yis-Un can't muster that kind of megawattage, Juggy sure as fuck isn't a prime.

Although given the size of that bolt she just unleashed, her horsepower may be every bit of what Zoss had, maybe more.

It's called the Blade of WANT, not the blade of skill.
>>
>>84476519
zoss wasn't defeated, he left. is why he didn't die when he was killed.
>>
>>84475697
>Okay, so by word of god Jagganoth is equal to one Goku

Unless Abaddon straight up lied to you.

Think about this for thirty seconds.

Yisun is a MASSIVE liar. Why would Abaddon, the creator of YISUN, ever give you even a hint of a straight answer about this?

Hell, you can ask him, "Did you lie about this?!" AND HE'LL LIE TO YOU AGAIN.

Read the goddamn story, you sperglord.

Fucking powerlevel retards, I swear on me mum....
>>
>>84476103
Why? It's very useful to mechanics or engineers. An engineer who got them said that he can diagnose problems with an engine because you can feel different "colors" of fields based on vibration frequency.
>>
>>84475823
>angels were made to kill each other of
No. Where are you getting that.

Demiurges are stronger than or about equal to Juggernaut Abbadon has said or at least alluded to. Metatron is probably the only one stronger than Jagganoth though.
>>
>>84476317
>already sorely beaten Zoss
Not correct. Zoss let him kill him. Nothing can beat Zoss.
>>
File: kaz.jpg (52 KB, 541x449) Image search: [Google]
kaz.jpg
52 KB, 541x449
>>84476677
The Goku scale was a joke. You weren't supposed to take it seriously. And nothing has been contradicted in this comic yet.
>>
>>84476749
No. He has it written and maybe sketched but not drawn.
>>
>>84461115
The forehead light is the instrument of royalty, not the precedent.
>>
>>84478867
You're probably right. Hopefully we find out soon.
>>
File: watch the flame.jpg (115 KB, 900x341) Image search: [Google]
watch the flame.jpg
115 KB, 900x341
>>84475257
>read this post
>look up biohackers
that's some Shadowrun bullshit right there

>>84475697
>>84475823
>>84476050
>>84476317
>>84476374
Abbadon was being facetious when he began talking about the whole "Goku scale" thing. The man created a story and universe where everything is bullshit and yet fundamental truth at the same time. Take what you will from that alone.

>>84478867
>It's called the Blade of WANT, not the blade of skill.
From what we've seen so far the Blade of Want's attack strength is based upon how much the wielder fucking WANTS something to be destroyed. Allison has not yet developed that idea to its full potential yet. Every time she's feeling determined, it flares up for a reason.
>>
>Beginning of DBZ
>Goku is on par in power with Piccolo
>who casually blows up the moon without much effort at all
>Goku increases power by many orders of magnitude as the show progresses
>sometimes increasing exponentially in power just between episodes.

Whoever thought that was intended to be a scale must be fucking retarded.
>>
Is that the original text/font or am I being stupid?
>>
>>84475873
>>84481982
>>84475257
>>84475287
Well, biohacking isn't always an entirely sane procedure. For every genuine advancement, you've got a lot of this:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Dv6dDtdcs
>>
>>84482123
>I cut holes in myself. I put things in the holes. The holes are full of electricity and that's how things work.
I love this shit. You aren't allowed to use anesthetics unless you're a real doctor in a lot of countries so all of this stuff is done with nothing but whiskey. That girl is straight out of some 90s cyberpunk novel.

Now we have real robot legs that hook up to your nerves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w
>>
>>84479354
But are you really "feeling" the magnetic field? Aren't you just... feeling the magnet trying to tug its way through your skin? How does this give you any advantage over say, holding a fucking magnet? I can also think of a few disadvantages to having a magnet you can't fucking turn off inside your fingers too.
>>
>>84483021
It's incredibly sensitive. Holding a magnet or taping one to your finger you won't feel most fields. These things are right up against many nerves in your fingertips so you can feel everything about how they move. They're very small and unlikely to shatter, not painful after the initial procedure which is, and won't be ripped out of your fingers by a strong magnet. They're not really useful if you don't have a job that requires you work with electronics or mechanical stuff. Here's a guy answering every question you could ask >inb4 reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/tl7pn/iama_24yo_electrical_engineer_with_magnets/
>>
>>84483021
It gives you advantage over normal magnets by the level of feedback you get, it may sound stupid but like a splinter, anything under your skin has a lot finer nerve feed back than holding anything, and being able to use your fingers to get size and area of the field over a regular magnet is a big help.
That said a small electric imager would probably be better than both and lest costly than surgery.
>>
File: Allison_Makes_A_Promise.png (893 KB, 1878x615) Image search: [Google]
Allison_Makes_A_Promise.png
893 KB, 1878x615
Holy shit, nice page to come back from the break.

So, you think this is a prophecy? Kill Six Billion Demons just called out the end of the Demiurges?
>>
>>84483402
If it were a prophecy it would mean that everyone in the multiverse shall die.
>>
>>84483402
I'm pretty sure that at least six billion demons are going to die before the end.
>>
>>84483094
>They're not really useful if you don't have a job that requires you work with electronics or mechanical stuff.
Even then, wouldn't it be kind of useless?
I mean sure, you've got a "sixth sense" that lets you sense magnetic fields. But you cannot measure the intensity accurately, which is really important if like you said you gotta work with this kinda stuff and thus it'd be better to use a tool instead.
I'm actually interested because I'm studying electrical engineering and it's all about magnetism, I'll read the reddit post.
>>
>>84474016
>ebin devil
needs a spurdo edit
>>
>>84485919
What does "demons" mean "devils", or is it a broader term for corrupted members of any of the four inheritor races?
>>
>>84485919
How many kills are we at right now? The comic should be finished around the same time our sun goes nova.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.