[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 612x380
Return of Scott
Based Nova
However

"Activist nature"
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>84459030

>What did they mean by this?

EAT IT GRANDPA
>>
>>84459030
no. bye bye
>>
>Vision's uninteresting daughter
>Kamala
>Miles
I could dig Chulk, Sam and Youngclops
>>
File: 1467270054919.jpg (166 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467270054919.jpg
166 KB, 1280x1280
>>84459030

>Tyklcops
>>
>>84459030
Its Marvel, theres your answer
>>
>>84459030
Honestly I'd be more excited for this book if it was just Kamala, Sam and Miles...
>>
>>84459030
>QT vision

So she isn't kill?
>>
>>84459030
It's being written by Mark Waid and drawn by Ramos.

It will be Boring and Ugly.
>>
>>84459203
unrealistically giant boots rule you faggot
>>
>>84459030
Babyclops never left.
Nova's base is his mommy's house.
Howeverrrr...

>"Activist nature"

Babyclops (and some of the other time-X-orphans) came to the conclusion that the old X-Men gameplan was bunk when they saw the results of a lifetime.
Kamala is soon to be disillusioned with the superheroine that she has modelled herself after.
Amedeus has vowed to be a better Hulk than the original who was a loner.
Little Miss Vision has seen A.I. treated with suspition and intollerance despite all her father's done for the world.
Miles is just a hanger-on-er. ... er-I mean he's being a better Spiderman than Peter!
Nova's predecessor died alone in space without Earth even knowing it happened.

Need I say more?
>>
>>84459337
>Miles is just a hanger-on-er. ... er-I mean he's being a better Spiderman than Peter!
Isn't he on the opposite side of Peter in Civil War II? His reason is probably the same as Kamala's.
>>
I'm in for them wanting to quest about to be better heroes

I'm not in for (at least not all the time) them attempting to save the whales
>>
File: 1457231112786.jpg (47 KB, 507x364) Image search: [Google]
1457231112786.jpg
47 KB, 507x364
>>84459447
First of all, he is LITERALLY a hanger-on-er. BaDUM-tsssh!
Second, you know he's following Kamala, just like Sam is. They are at that age.
Third, Parker might be a mega-screw-up, but he was always a mega-screw-up, this is not new information. Also, Pete always admits when he messed up, then he pathologically broods over it. And Miles is the forgiving type, because all Spidermen are.

>>84459463
Someone sure as Hell needs to start this quest, all the superhero books are neverending cycles of shit blowing up in everyone's faces over and over again. Something is really wrong at the concept level.
>>
>>84459030
Waid writing kids
Lemire on teams
Aaron trying to be creative

Marvel makes terrible decisions with their only ok writers
>>
>>84460702
>implying Ewing, Duggan and Spencer aren't better than all those hacks
>>
>>84459030
Stupid question, but what book will this be?
>>
>>84460799
The Champions
>>
>>84460858
Who was the lineup in the original Champions team?

But if the team name only ever existed as the Great Lakes Champions, or as an Avengers fifty states innitiative thing, don't bother.
>>
>>84460928
There was actually a series in the '70s about them, with Hercules, Black Widow, Ghost Rider and others
The other teams took the name from that

However there was a copyright issue thus Marvel wasn't able to publish a comic called that way until now. They must have resolved that issue like the MCU Spider-man one
>>
>>84460928
Herc, Widow, Angel, Iceman, Ghost Rider long ago

Cho teamed up with Herc and Angel back in Planet Hulk/WWH time period so he's related to the Champion name. The Champions mistakenly attacked Hulk long ago which almost prevented him from getting Jennifer Walters to the hospital in her origin story. Cho used that as sort of an IOU to get Herc and Angel to assist him in helping Hulk. Namora joined them for a bit.

Cho's team was basically fuck the authorities/SHIELD/Illuminati back then too so it sorta makes sense.
>>
>>84459337
> Nova's predecessor died alone in space without Earth even knowing it happened.

Wait what, why would that make Sam an activist?
>>
>>84461154
It wouldn't, not as we IRL know "activism", but it would make him, like the others, seek out a new methodology with which to go about superheroing.
Changing the way the job is done is something that every one of those characters has a motivation for and is technically what the definition of "activism" is.
>>
>>84461154
Simply put: he doesn't want to follow the same path and end up the same way.
>>
>>84461347
What a faggot.
>>
I hope Cyclops is a conservative and always shitting on all there causes
like "this is boring, we should be saving muties"
>>
>>84461799
This troll again?

.He's not a secret Nazi, he's secretly Girly..

Just because you're such a bigotted prick that you can't understand the concept of kindness, that does not mean that random superheroes you focus on are as morally bankrupt as you.

Stop shitposting these boards with the same racist crap every time.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.