[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is Marvel writing out Black Bolt? What exactly is their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: bb.jpg (507 KB, 1779x2700) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
507 KB, 1779x2700
So why is Marvel writing out Black Bolt? What exactly is their problem with him?

I find it hard to understand. Many people don't even really like the Inhumans, and mainly care about Black Bolt. If you want more people interested, write in Black Bolt some more.

The guy is just not seen so much, which makes little sense to me. He's the guy who was at least king of the Inhumans, and he's the one that caused even more Inhumans to come about.

>Inb4 Marvel monkey paws it and reveals that Black Bolt is coming out as transgender
>>
I'm really baffled by the Inhumans book. When it started, they for some reason acted like Crystal didn't even exist. Now they're trying to push out Blackbolt. The book has trouble landing its feet too with trying to find out which characters should get focus.

AND THEN THERE'S FUCKING MEDUSA.

Why is there so much spotlight on Medusa when she's clearly the most boring character in the entire cast?!
>>
>>84456972
all of the inhumans needs to be wiped out, I don't want those fuckers replacing muh x-men because of some copyright bullshit
>>
>>84456972
>What exactly is their problem with him?
Penis.
>>
>>84457025

The Medusa push is really obnoxious. She's easily the worst major inhuman. Kill her off and let Crystal assume the throne if need be.
>>
It's hard to write a mute character in this era of words words words.
>>
>>84456972
>Inb4 Marvel monkey paws it and reveals that Black Bolt is coming out as transgender

That is at least better than the current shit they are doing.

>If you want more people interested, write in Black Bolt some more.

I think that is what Soule is trying to do, by putting him in a position where he is no longer the king (which is what defines his character) and seeing what he does in reaction to that. Except the new developments introduced by Soule are just dumb though.
>>
>>84457187
This. They just can't write Black Bolt.
>>
I'm happy with him sticking to his bar if it means his voice stopped getting nerfed. It used to be that he had to stay quiet because speaking would obliterate the moon the Inhumans lived on. Now it's just another generic blast that's a bit on the powerful side.
>>
>>84457185
I seriously don't get the love for her. She works better as a foil to Crystal, but she really is trying to be top bitch and yet still be loved. She's Emma Frost without the charm.
>>
>>84457185
it's confusing why Crystal isn't getting biggest push and on all books
she's the only Inhuman people like at all
>>
>>84459374
Crystal hasn't been popular since the 90s. Medusa is getting pushed because they want a female character with power, she was the first Inhuman in comics, and they would need to kill the entire royal family for Crystal to have the throne. Also Crystal couldn't save All new Inhumans.
>>
>>84456972
Hard to write because he is mute and he too powerful. They may also not want to vilify the Inhumans too much by having the guy who set off the T-bomb be the main character. They were using everywhere pre-secret wars but when ANAD came about and muggas started dropping they likely wanted the Inhumans to have the we didn't do it excuse and ship BB the fuck out of town.
>>
>>84459374
Because Marvel since Medusa is le quirky.
>>
>>84457025
Because she is a woman, anon. Duh.
If BB was female, you bet she would be front stage.
>>
>>84463638
Crystal is a woman too. Why does she get pushed aside all the time when she is clearly the better character?
>>
>>84457025
>Why is there so much spotlight on Medusa when she's clearly the most boring character in the entire cast?!
Woah there anon. That's obviously Triton.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.