[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching Norm of the North right now. This movie's really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1600x900
Watching Norm of the North right now.

This movie's really not that bad
>>
ROB SCHNEIDER
>>
File: bitch are you being serious.png (258 KB, 503x387) Image search: [Google]
bitch are you being serious.png
258 KB, 503x387
>>84455825
>This movie's really not that bad
>really not that bad
>not that bad
>>
>>84456027
DERP DEE DERIPTY DUH
>>
>>84456057
Who is this bald gentleman?
>>
File: SamTheMan.png (88 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
SamTheMan.png
88 KB, 253x253
>>84457022
You mean you've never heard of the glorious saga of the old yet wise being known as...."Sam"?

I feel sorry for you mate.
>>
>>84455825
>This movie's really not that bad
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIKIKLbampw
>>84457022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuHbNeLUiFg
>>
I think the worst animated movie I've seen in the last 20 years is probably that latest Spongebob movie. It was a rambling, incoherent mess of lazy and unfunny "jokes." Is it worse than that?
>>
>>84455825
>good pizza
Am I to believe they already know what pizza is?
Shouldn't he say "they have this thing called pizza in New York"
>>
>>84455825
Is that a jew bird
>>
>>84455825

Stupidest person on /co/ at this very moment

>>84457104

Well that didn't last long.

Do me a favor and trip so I can filter you.
>>
There's a fucking fart joke in the trailer.
>>
File: theretherefriend.png (374 KB, 441x396) Image search: [Google]
theretherefriend.png
374 KB, 441x396
>>84457115
If it's a seagull saying it, it's not as bad. Birds have a tendency to get around and therefore it's passable that they'd have more knowledge of foreign concepts. Like how the goose in Balto was from Russia or how the bird in Watership Down was the only character to know what the ocean or boats were.

But in the case of Norm of the North I think it's okay to ignore something like that and give it a pass for being something from a low quality cartoon that clearly didn't have a lot of effort or thought put into it, in favor of focusing on its no doubt many much bigger flaws.
>>
>>84457022
https://youtube.com/watch?v=m9ivb2NZHqQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>84457115
And to top it all off, he says New York's is good when Chicago are the true masters of the 'za.
>>
>>84457209
There is nothing wrong with fart jokes.
>>
>>84457092
Yeah.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.