[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking. would you be interested in a series,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 960.jpg (46 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
46 KB, 960x540
I've been thinking.

would you be interested in a series, trilogy or so, of modern Roger rabbit films that play him off almost as Disney's Dr. Who? In that each one, he's ageless and has a new human companion. So that you get a weird sort of out-of-sync quality to him.

Have a prequel set during the end of the rubberhose/silent film era with a Felix the cat knock off as the villain.

Have one set during the sixties where Roger feels threatened by the changing role of toons in society and the rise of stiff TV animation, with a Josie and the Pussycats style musician as a supporting character.

Have one set in modern day where Roger and his friends are all out of work because CGI has taken over animation, and even if it didn't, the style of comedy Roger is famous for is no longer relevant. Have the human companion be a young director that idolized roger's films as a kid. maybe bring back the silent rubberhose guy as the villain.

Something like that, Roger and Jessica and such remain major characters, but are forced to change with the times. Friends come and go.The world changes, but Roger and jessica just sorta stick around.
>>
>>84455079

>Dr. Who

Stopped reading. You fucking whovians are cancer.
>>
No. Bob Hoskins made the movie what it was. Leave it in peace.
>>
>>84455079

i'm just wondering how human/cartoon sex even worked in that universe.
>>
>>84455843
Well, if you've ever seen cartoon sex, you know it's a hoot. Probably about the same, only one sided.
>>
>>84455079
I wouldn't mind seeing more seven minute long short films like the few they made during the early 90's but I'm not sure if I can trust modern Disney to handle that well.

We definitely don't need a sequel or a new series of movies. I'm glad that's the one thing Disney seems contempt with leaving alone.
>>
>>84455079
No
>>
>>84456194
>Contempt
little freudian slip there?
>>
>>84455079

I'd rather not see Jessica Rabbit in a turtleneck.
>>
>>84460107
What are you, gay?
>>
File: 8229-21221.jpg (34 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
8229-21221.jpg
34 KB, 320x240
>They'll never make a Valiant & Valiant Detective game set in the 1930s where you solve Toon Town mysteries a la L.A. Noire
>>
>>84460107
What if it was a keyhole turtleneck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.