[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO MORE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
All the people I've raped, by letting you live...
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 168x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 168x192
>>84451810
YES BATMAN YES! RAPE ME! RAPE MEEEE!
>>
Can someone explain the Batman rape meme? I don't understand it. Where did it come from?
>>
>>84452846
It started with people making threads wondering why Batman doesn't kill the Joker.

Then someone started making threads where Gordon pointedly asks Batman why he doesn't kill the Joker.

At some point it just evolved into Gordon asking why he hasn't raped the Joker. Then it became Gordon demanding that he rape the Joker.
>>
Also explain the "mom gonna freak" meme plz.
>>
File: 1467817254364.png (686 KB, 607x625) Image search: [Google]
1467817254364.png
686 KB, 607x625
>>84451810
So after you rape me, are you gonna finally rape the Joker?
>>
Has the Joker even canonically raped Batman? You'd think he would've done it one of those times he had Batman tied up.
>>
>>84452963
No but didn't he rape Gordon's daughter after he shot her in the spine once
>>
>>84452963
But that would ruin the act! If Joke rapes Batman, it's not funny. Everyone's expecting that. If Batman rapes the Joker, nobody's expecting that, that's why it's funny!
>>
So it all comes down to this, it truly has been an epic saga
>>
>>84452963
You know the Joker probably had his way with Jason Todd before he blew him up
>>
>>84453024
No. That's just fan speculation and Moore suggesting shit after the fact. He also started claiming that Batman kills the Joker at the end after a retarded fan wrote an article pushing his pet theory.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.