[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HAPPENING http://comicbook.com/2016/07/12/fox -orders-p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Happening.jpg (63 KB, 676x421) Image search: [Google]
Happening.jpg
63 KB, 676x421
ITS HAPPENING

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/12/fox-orders-pilot-of-marvel-x-men-based-tv-series/
>>
>>84449783
I want to think 2017 will be mutant year.
>>
Has that premise been used in an X-Men comic before?
>>
>>84449783
>http://comicbook.com/2016/07/12/fox-orders-pilot-of-marvel-x-men-based-tv-series/

Is a beginning but it does not show that is in MCU simple that is being co-produced by Marvel Television.

Is nice!
>>
Maybe this means the fucking comics will stop shitting all over mutants.
>>
>>84449846
It's all up to perlmutter
>>
>>84449822
morlocks
>>
>>84449783
>have superhero show
>without the superheroes
Too many cape shows are or have become this
>>
>>84449879
Well, since Perlmutter's Marvel Entertainment still has Marvel Television (the division that makes Agents of SHIELD, the Netflix shows, and now these X-Men TV shows for Fox) under its thumb, that is a distinct possibility . . .

>>84450621
Well, duh. Most actual superheroes are really fucking expensive to do justice to in live-action. Too expensive for a TV budget.
>>
I hope this means they traded the movie rights for Fantastic 4 back to them in exchange for the x men tv rights.
>>
>>84449783
Weren't there supposed to be other Fox-Men shows, though?

Isn't there a Legion show in pre-production or something?
>>
>>84449828
So basically this will lead into a X-Men movie co-produced by Marvel Studios and Fox?
>>
>>84449783
How is this "it's happening"? Fox and Marvel TV were already working together on Legion and Hellfire. So it looks like they're adding a Morlocks show ontop of those two.
>>
>>84452375
>Isn't there a Legion show in pre-production or something?
The pilot was accepted for Legion, so that's going to be going for sure. I think it's a 13 episode season that was ordered for it.

Hellfire is still in the "preparing a pilot" phase.
>>
>>84449828
It, like Legion and Hellfire, are neither MCU nor XCU. They're a separate Marvel/Fox co-produced X-men universe. They're the CWverse to Singer X-men's DCEU.
>>
>>84452391
>Fox and Marvel TV were already working together on Legion and Hellfire
>>84452409
>Hellfire is still in the "preparing a pilot" phase.
>>84452434
>It, like Legion and Hellfire, are neither MCU nor XCU.

Hellfire was aborted. This new show is taking its place.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvel-to-co-produce-x-men-based-series-on-fox-hellfire-no-longer-in-development
>>
>>84452514
Works for me. A show about some non-mutant detective trying to infiltrate the Hellfire Club could have been cool, but it's not what I want from an X-men-based TV show.
>>
>>84451998
They can do less flashy powers easily. Telekinetics works perfectly without flashy lights. So does telephaty, and any number of low-key powers.
>>
>>84449783
TANANA-NANA
>>
>>84452663
I said "most actual superheroes". And "less flashy" is not a phrase you generally associate with superheroes.
>>
>>84449783
No wonder Marvel has ditched them from their comic lineup. They're so salty they don't have the rights
>>
>>84453674
But this is Marvel and Fox working together.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.