[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"SUPERGIRL" ADDS SNAPPER CARR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 283x350) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 283x350
>Ian Gomez has joined the cast of The CW's SUPERGIRL in a recurring role as Snapper Carr, "a headstrong, sharp-witted newsman hired by Cat Grant to be the editor-in-chief of CatCo Magazine. Snapper’s commitment to hard-hitting journalism pushes CatCo reporters to dig deeper in the pursuit of excellence. He’s a man who tells people what he thinks of them, and his no-holds barred approach pushes Kara in unexpected ways".

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/supergirl/supergirl-taps-ian-gomez-as-karas-new-boss-first-action-figure-for-the-a143386
>>
>>84449198
>Every appearance he's in is as a generic prettyboy
>They cast this guy
Poor Snapper.
>>
Jesus
>>
>Snapper Carr
>only purpose in comics to be hip young guy
>>
>>84449198
Talk about being miscast.
>>
>>84449198
>>84449300

It's like they really don't want it to look like the comics.
>>
>>84449198

Why even use Snapper if you're going to butcher him and pretty much have be in name only?
>>
>>84449198
And how the hell is this guy on the CW? Should'nt they all be supermodels?
>>
>>84449394
Older authority figures are allowed to be more plain.

I mean, you won't be seeing Joe West on an Abercromie and Fitch catalogue.
>>
>casting call makes it obvious he's going to older
>/co/ upset that he's not young
lol
>>
>>84449328
>yfw you see it
>>
>>84449504
Can't they be upset they made that call in the first place?
But still it's really weird you get a David Koechner Impersonator to be Snapper Carr.
>>
>>84449578
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134247/
>>
>>84449198

The fuck?

When the fuck was Snapper Carr ever middle aged?
>>
FUCK YEAH SNAPPER CARR
>>
oh snap!
>>
>>84450339
When was Jimmy Olsen ever a muscular black man?
>>
>>84449504

Why change everything about the character, though?
>>
>>84449394
>And how the hell is this guy on the CW?

He's in good with Felicity, duh.
>>
lotta fake snapper carr fans in here
>>
Well. I'm disappointed.
>>
Why not place any other serious newsreporter from the comics instead of changing Snapper Carr?

I mean, if you want t committed and serious newspaper editor you could put anyone. Ron Troupe for example would be a perfect. You'd gain a new black male character for the diversity cred.
>>
>>84449198
So the same guys who cast Jimmy cast this guy. I'm assuming this guy is blind and has never picked up a comic or ever seen these characters before.
>>
He's not really an automobile, you know.
>>
File: file.png (975 KB, 538x811) Image search: [Google]
file.png
975 KB, 538x811
>>84450492

Ron Troupe would've been perfect.
>>
>>84450492
Snapper Care was a newsman in the Justice League cartoon so there's that I guess?
>>
>not muh Snapper Carr
lmao
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.