[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucky Penny Talkback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
What are /co/'s thoughts on Lucky Penny?

I flipped through it at work, Penny seems like a qt.
>>
File: Super_sad_pepe.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Super_sad_pepe.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>84448293
Mfw I got it bout a month ago but college hasn't let me read it and now a thread about it pops up
>>
looks like calarts trash
>>
>>84448293
It was fine. It tried to be too much like Scott Pilgrim by the end of it, though. I thought that was a little bit jarring.
>>
is this scott pilgrim?
>>
It's cute. The story is utterly retarded trash, Scott Pilgrim Lite like the other anon said. But the drawings and dialogue are cute and fun. I wouldn't pay full price for it or anything.
>>
I started reading the net version a while ago but prefer old johnny wander comics. Glad to see Yuko's still drawing though.
>>
It's a pretty cute entertaining slice of life that's a rather solid read if you don't go into it with any expectations. It gets really weird near the end of the book, but it's so over the top weird that it works.
>>
>>84448293
it was cute, i don't get the hate
i do however see nothing of value in the current thing this site is showing, and i wonder when we're going to get back to johnny wander
>>
>>84450001
I still can't believe that wasn't a dream. How in the fuck wasn't that a alcohol induced fever dream?
>>
File: 191.jpg (190 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
190 KB, 500x750
>>84451751
Never. John is gone forever.
>>
>>84450258
Pretty much this, the characters are a nonstop string of "OMG SO QUIRKY XD" trash.

The only character I liked was the 11 year old that was just perpetually annoyed at all the idiots around him, because that's what I felt like reading it.
>>
File: 1428263577-057.jpg (156 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1428263577-057.jpg
156 KB, 500x750
I'm feeling deja vu from the last Lucky Penny thread.

Penny was okay. I personally prefer the older comics based off their lives.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.