[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GODDAMN MEDUSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Medusa.jpg (148 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.jpg
148 KB, 940x529
After willingly downplaying or dispersing both the Fantastic Four and the X-Men franchises, Marvel is now so devoid of female protagonists that Medusa is a power player in the current climate. Fucking MEDUSA. I will never cease to be amazed at the way Marvel is cutting off their nose to spite their face right now.
>>
>>84443667
Stop reading Marvel fag.
>>
>>84443691
/thread
>>
>>84443667
>bombshell with red luscious sentient hair
Could be worse.
>>
>>84443667
Doesn't being god make Reed the biggest player of all?
>>
Just wait for based Riri
>>
File: PicsArt_07-12-12.28.54.jpg (83 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-12-12.28.54.jpg
83 KB, 986x553
>>
>>84443667
She was wonderful in Beyond!

Unfortunately she hasn't been written good in a long, long time. I miss her being the regal Queen of the Inhumans and BB's lieutenant. Now she's Johnnys dick sheath.
>>
>>84443667
She'd be great if she weren't such a bitch in half of the things she appears in
>>
>>84445039
Medusa has always had a degree of bitchyness to her. However since realm of kings she was just the worst fucking person.
>>
File: rightclops.png (659 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
rightclops.png
659 KB, 986x553
>>84444848
Fixed that for you
>>
>>84445965
>>
>>84443667
Well, the next logical step is for Medusa to have a threesome with Black-Peter and Spider-Gwen while Black Bolt watches
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.