[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxW 8sSQms1w#t=2m39s A Disn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (141 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
file.png
141 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxW8sSQms1w#t=2m39s

A Disney cartoon has referenced a Charles Manson quote, what a time to be alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0
>>
>>84441704
mind telling us when instead of expecting us to watch that shitty cartoon?
>>
>>84441704
very dark coming from Disney... so no surprise
>>
Is that Alan Moore?
>>
>>84441732
2:39
>>
>>84441704
Hu, strange

But I guess only the writer knew about that or they didn't expect audiences to know
>>
>>84441704
10/10
The question is how did OP know that it was what manson said?
>>
I knew you couldn't trust Glossaryk.
>>
Manson did nothing wrong, that was a conspiracy.
>>
>>84442061
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>84441704

Well SU referenced Charles Whitman so...
>>
>>84442540
.....where?
>>
>>84442036
It's a completely innocent quote if you don't know it's something Charles Manson said. You don't have to know that to appreciate the bit, but you get something extra out of it if you do.
>>
>>84442567
When the Mayor's son tried to hit his dad with a t-shirt cannon, they framed it to resemble the clocktower kiling.
It was in Shirt Club or something.
>>
>>84442661

...Well, it could also be the Kennedy hit. After all, he was shooting at 'the president'.
>>
>>84442540
Stop trying to insert SU into every topic.
>>
(reads up on Charles Manson)

...Fuck. He never stood a chance.
>>
>>84443024

We will insert SU into every topic just as the Diamond Authority inserted the Cluster into the very Earth we live on!
>>
disney hired a guy who likes to draw nazi dickgirl gore and rape to animate
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.