[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's /co/'s thoughts on fables ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Fables.png (294 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Fables.png
294 KB, 300x450
what's /co/'s thoughts on fables ?
>>
inb4 Israel
>>
was the game any good?
>>
>>84438225
It's good up to around volume 10. Once the Adversary storyline is wrapped up it doesn't anywhere to go
>>
>>84438615
Yeah, arguably better than the comic.
>>
>>84438225
Was pretty great up until around issue 75. Then it just bounced around between mediocre and crappy with very brief spurts of being good until the end. Jack was kind of entertaining. Fairest was pretty decent.

>>84438615
Gameplay was pretty lazy, even for Telltale. No real detective work or thought had to be put into anything, just click everything that can be clicked to advance then dialogue, then QTE combat, then repeat until the episode ends. Story itself was interesting and entertaining but as I recall, there were some pretty glaring plotholes.
>>
>>84438225
It's okay. Not worth paying for. Unsolicited opinions. Game's better. Spinoffs are shit.
>>
>>84438225
It's pretty good
It got really confusing, needlessly so, towards the end, but it still had great moments
>>
>>84438263
Are there any examples of comic writers self inserting a character who disagrees with Isreal? I would like to see this as somebody who harbors a non racially motivated dislike for the country. Its because i hate fascism and hippocrates.
>>
>>84438854
This is the only instance of [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???] in comics that I can recall, but then again I haven't really read that many comics. Comic writers using their protagonists to self-insert their political beliefs is generally a pretty common thing, though.
>>
>>84438225
its very directionless and has no internal consistency/logic but some of the character interactions and self contained stories are good.
>>
>>84438854
hippocrates?
>>
>>84439008
They are jews that commit genocide. So yeah. hippocrates
>>
Am i wrong in assuming this is more ornless a slice of life comic, because the few times I picked it up and read through it its "oh jack i cant fuck you because im pregnant with other jack" "thats okay disney princess with clevage 34b because blah blah blah blah fucked bo peep" with some lie about action on the cover.
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 398x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 398x530
>>84439184
>hippocrates
>>
>>84438225
It's my favorite series of all time and I miss it dearly. Cindy is best girl.

>>84439008
>>84439588
kek
>>
>>84438828
>clicked to advance then dialogue
argh, I hate that style of gameplay
So much wasted potential every time I see it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.