[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently Killer Croc makes a bunch of cat sculptures and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
Apparently Killer Croc makes a bunch of cat sculptures and art in his meantime. This is why Croc is the best Batman villain.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/07/11/suicide-squad-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje-talks-killer-croc?abthid=5780392df6504b3c1b000015
>>
File: 1398647678337.png (2 MB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1398647678337.png
2 MB, 1916x1076
>>84435055
Has he done that in the comics? In Beware the Batman, he was also shown making carvings out of wood with his nails.
>>
>>84435055
Does "meantime" mean the same as "spare time", or is someone not good at english?Pretty sure a word that means "for now" doesn't share the same meaning as a phrase that means "idle time".
>>
>>84435745
OP here, I'm probably not good at english, I barely graduated
>>
>>84435055
I always thought Croc would eat stray cats but hey the guy just wanted friends so I could see it
>>
>>84435055
Rehab sponsor Croc is best Croc, but cat art croc is good too.
>>
>>84435948
Croc is a multifaceted individual. He can do both.
>>
>>84435787
It would be in the meantime not his, but I mean that's not a bad mistake to make, and you got the meaning right.
>>
>>84435996
It's hard to see where he has the time for eating people between all his other hobbies.
>>
>>84435055
>We'll never have "secretly a nice guy who adopts street children and stray animals and cares for them in the sewers before rising to take over the surface world for them" again
It hurts
>>
What is your ideal Croc characterization?
>>
>>84436235
Mutation around the level of Arkham Origins, hired muscle for the mob, but still full on cannibal who doesnt give a fuck what people think
>>
>>84436195

Wasnt he a goodish guy in Gotham Academy and is Roy's AA sponsor?
>>
>>84436235
I don't know about personality but he should be about 1.5 times the size of a pumped up bane

I'm not a huge fan of his suicide squad design (but at least he's not fucking damaged)
>>
>>84435948
>doesn't want youth to drink
>artist
>gentle soul when he's not eating people
What a guy.
>>
>>84436195
did they change him already? croc with his sewer cult is best croc
>>
>>84436235
Very strong crime lord with a skin condition. He isn't a genius, but he has street smarts. There's rumors that he eats people, but he neither denies nor confirms.

Cajun accent is optional, but preferred.
>>
>>84436235
mob boss/crime muscle croc is cool but i kinda like 'monster with heart of gold' croc too
>>
>>84436486
He also generally let's homeless in Gotham live in his "kingdom" in the sewer. Other than the occasional rough patch Crocs a pretty decent guy.
>>
>>84436235
I really like the monster getting back his humanity with brute force angle.
>>
I think we can all agree though that fully mutated Croc is worst Croc. Like The Batman or Hush Croc for example, might as well call him Dr Connors at that point. Though I kind of give Arkham Croc a pass
>>
>>84436235
The important thing is not to make him to much like king shark.

If they had had suicide squad later when people had faith in the franchise (god I hope either this or justice league is good (justice leagues not gonna be good)) they would probably have used shark instead of croc I assume they chose croc instead because he's a little more well known. Mostly because you can kill croc off but it's more of a lose then shark.

God I hope they don't fuck up and not kill any squad members
>>
>>84436549
>Cajun accent is optional, but preferred.
Canonically he's from central Florida.
>>
>>84436235
Origins design, but a street smart guy who has a heart of gold that doesnt want people to be treated as he was
>>
Initially Mob Muscle with a penchant to eat people who really piss him off until he gets disillusioned with that life and we gradually end up with >>84436711

Also prefer Arkham Origins design but OP's pic is fine too.
>>
>>84436006
meantime is the wrong word to use in this situation. It means "at the same time" or "in the same interval of time (as something else important)"
It is typically used in the form "in the meantime" because it is not something that can be possessed by an individual because it describes a period of time.
>>
>>84436804
Any design is great except for anything that involves him having a tail or snout, I think those designs take him too far.
>>
>>84436576
Yeah. New 52 really amped up his good guy side.
>>
>>84437161
I don't mind the tail in later stage but something about the snout throws it or me.
>>
>>84437243
I want a good guy Croc, sue me if that's a bad idea.
>>
>>84436693
>God I hope they don't fuck up and not kill any squad members
Whether or not the Titanic was going to reach New-York was more suspenseful than knowing if Slipknot will live.
>>
>>84436235
Broken man who just wants to find a place even if its in the wrong side of the law
>>
What's Croc's origin story these days? Skin condition? Lab experiment? Voodoo magic? He's cycled through a lot of shit, usually based on how the artist feels like drawing him that day.
>>
>>84437382
No, it's not. I mean, if we can get good Clayface for now anyway, I doubt it'll stick forever, why can't same happen with Croc.
Sure, he'll be on Skwad but eh, that's all SYNERGY so fuck it.
>>
>>84436700
And in SS hes going to have a Brooklyn accent. I can see him moving constantly and ending up in New York.
>>
>>84437382
I don't think anyone in this thread has a problem with heart of gold croc.
>>
>>84437461
Its been skin condition but apparently he has the meta gene as well as this skin mutation so he got more animal as a result because they interacted withone another
>>
>>84437461
I really wanna say that it's some bullshit science where humans have a little bit of reptilian DNA in them because we have reptilian ancestors and that Croc is "devolving" into those ancestors.
>>
>>84437461
Regressive atavism or some words like that.
>>
>>84436576
>Other than the occasional case of cannibalism, Crocs a pretty decent guy.
>>
>>84437421
I'm just imagining some poor non comics reader really interested in slipknot going into the film all excited to see him in action.
>>
>>84437642
I imagine someone going "Slipknot? Like the band?"
>>
>>84436235

OG 70s Croc who was a criminal mastermind with a skin condition that made him a physical threat to Batman as well.
>>
>>84437624
Now your getting it!
>>
>>84437748
Worked for some weird mob boss called the squid or something right?
>>
File: HannibalSmugAsShit.jpg (138 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
HannibalSmugAsShit.jpg
138 KB, 768x1024
>>84437624
Cannibalism has never prevented anyone from being sophisticated, young man.
>>
>>84437789

I can't remember if he worked for the Squid, or had some dealings before he set him up and shot him with a sniper rifle.
>>
>>84438046
For some reason I'm thinking enforcer that wanted to take over. Ben a while since I've read it though.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.