[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is po the best example of character development?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Is po the best example of character development?
>>
>>84432741
Hell no are you retarded?
>>
>>84432741
He is the best example of repetitive character development
>>
File: Kung_Fu_Panda_3_02.png (3 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Kung_Fu_Panda_3_02.png
3 MB, 1920x816
No, Po has the same personality before and after the movies.

What I would say, is it's one of the best 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' movies. I don't know how something called fucking 'Kung Fu Panda' can shit out three good-to-fantastic movies in a row, all starring Jack Black playing himself as a Panda.
>>
>>84432741
I thought Shifu's development through the first movie was better than Po's tbqh
>>
>>84432741
No because Po x Tigress never happened
>>
>>84433354
good
>>
i just watched these movies for the first time
is the show or any of the other content worth watching
>>
>>84432903
Are you?
>>
>>84433354
We got three movies left anon
>>
>>84433354
Did that one comic ever get finished?

>>84433431
Legends of Awesomeness is hit and miss. Mostly miss. There's a few good episodes, and they call back to the movies a few times, but it'll never really tie in.
>>
>>84433246
I agree, Shifu was great. It was nice to see him get a good arc and then step aside in the next two films.
>>
>>84433497
So that's a yes then.
>>
>>84433021
I agree, the KFP series is so solid. Personally I love them because I'm a sucker for the Chinese aesthetic and I think they pull off the action scenes so well.
>>
>>84432741
> development
he's literally the same retard all throughout

with a "teacher" who act enables his "quirkyness" and "unique special snowflake" personality making a character completely static
>>
No, though he is a good one.

Zuko is the best /co/ example of character development.
>>
>>84432954
To be fair we love that in hellblazer
>>
>>84433606
I have seen a few episodes of legends of awesomeness there's a bit of a problem with the furious 5 jobing hard.
>>
>>84435319
So just like in the movies?
>>
>>84433354
Fuck me like a warrior!
>>
>>84435422
I also remember a bit where a guy got trained to be really good stupidly fast
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.