[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Busted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Busted
>>
>>84429846
This ain't a bad lineup but Quicksilver's shirt needs to die.
>>
>>84429846
Janet is joining best Avengers book full time
>>
>>84429859
Other than Pietro's design, yeah. Hope it's really Cable leading the team and not Wasp for this arc though. Would like Nathan to take the reins in a team again.
>>
>>84429859
I'd trade Psynapse for someone else but yeah it's pretty solid
>>
File: hold the fuck up.png (105 KB, 326x248) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.png
105 KB, 326x248
>>84429846
>this is the only Avengers title not being relaunched
literally how
>>
>>84431594
Gerry Duggan.
>>
>>84431594
Guess Marvel wants to kill it
>>
Who is the blond guy next to Rogue?
>>
>>84431787
Human Torch?
>>
>>84429846
They honestly couldn't put a 4 on Johnny's chest?
>>
>>84431952
Not until those movie rights switch hands.
>>
>>84429846
Is Hydra Cap being dropped? Kind of wonder if the cat is out of the bag (because I am sure Cable knows) also how bad Wade will take it because Steve was sort of an emotional support for him.
>>
Hey Rogue has an X on her costume
>>
>>84432031
>Rogue has an X on her costume
>Johnny can't even get a 4
>>
>>84432031
It so editorial knows where to put the next bullet.
>>
>>84432099

His little flame is hilarious

Also Dr Voodoo rocking the deep V neck
>>
>>84432026
Actually, it turns out all of them are HYDRA agents, too.
>>
>>84432026
Looks like they will all separate from Cap (whether they know he's Hydra or not remains to be seen, my guess Cable knows but he'll keep it hush hush for whatever reason even forming a truce with Steve that if he backs off then Cable won't say nothing).

I don't think Hydra Cap will be dropped from the title though since Duggan said he and Spencer are working on something big, maybe another mini event like Standoff? Also Duggan loves writing Cap so I don't think he'll let him go unless he's forced too.

As for how Wade will take it? Steve was the one person who believed in him enough to make him an Avenger and kept him from giving up on himself and Wade wanted to honor that so much that he told Stephen not to tell Steve about Wade murdering his own Parents.

My guess is that he'll initially think that Steve is being brainwashed or something (considering Wade's own history with being controlled and brainwashed) and would most likely drag his ass kicking and screaming to a telepath or Cable and try to fix him, after that I can either see him feeling betrayed or giving Steve the same coin he gave him and keeping faith on him that he's truly a good person and that something is wrong with him.
>>
>>84432548

Sam's book also had a Who Will Wield The Shield thing teased. i feel like exposing to the rest of the us Cap's HYDRA would be a bigger event tho
>>
>No Pymtron

Dropped
>>
>>84429846
Did Sceneskip-man get a new costume?
>>
I'm not digging Quicksilver's new digs.
>>
>>84431787
Rogue's ex-boyfriend.
>>
>>84429846
Rogue's hair looks like shit there.
>>
File: 1437607391093.png (323 KB, 384x534) Image search: [Google]
1437607391093.png
323 KB, 384x534
>>84429846
>Avengers
>Written by Duggan
>Featuring Cable & Deadpool

Fucking SOLD
>>
>>84433105
Why are you only now sold? Uncanny Avengers has been Cable & Deadpool + friends since issue 3.
>>
>>84433022
You jest but Duggan said she would get a love interest in this comic and going by her choice in men it's going to be the worst guy on the team.
>>
>>84433520
Eh? It was stated explicitly that Rogue and Johnny dated during the timeskip, and Johnny dumped her for Medusa.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.