[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Nancy ever be redeemed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Nancy.png (405 KB, 685x521) Image search: [Google]
Nancy.png
405 KB, 685x521
Could Nancy ever be redeemed?
>>
No. She's a liar and a cheater. And knows she's a liar and a cheater. Feels bad occasionally about being a liar and a cheater. But continues lying and cheating anyways.
>>
No.
>>
>>84429795
She's a liar because she's living it at this point but she stopped cheating.
>>
>>84429271
She stopped though, right? And this was after learning the stress from breaking it off with Redcorn would make her lose all her hair.

Not that this automatically makes up for all those years of cheating, but at least she still cares and is making an effort. That counts for something imo
>>
Nancy is the provider for that home (it's pretty frequently implied Dale's business turns little to no profit) and she's the only one grounding Joseph, who would otherwise be raised by his shitty biological dad. She's not a good person but she is a great person for sticking with an idiot for the sake of her son, who would otherwise grow up to become a fucking "muh land" leech like his dad.
>>
>>84430314
She didn't learn about the hair loss until afterwards, her mother told her the affair would save her hair and her career. She chose to stay with Dale and go wig shopping.
>>
>>84430189
Once a cheater, homie
>>
>>84430339
Agreed, Redcorn would be a much worse father figure than Dale

>>84430343
Either way, she chose to stay with Dale and stuck with that decision, even with the hair loss in the equation.

It's easy to point at any single character and say 'Remember when they did this? How awful is that?' One thing I liked about the show though is that nobody was perfect. Everyone on the primary cast was very flawed and had their share of good and bad moments. They were pretty well rounded.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1440x1080
Dale is literally a saint for sticking with Nancy even though he probably has a inkling that nancy is cheating on him.

seriously why is he so perfect in everything he does?
>>
>>84430613
>implying Dale has any idea

I always see people go "Dale is suspicious of everything and everyone, why wouldn't he suspect Nancy?" and the answer is that it's funnier that he doesn't. He loves Nancy with all his heart, he thinks she's perfect so he couldn't conceive that she'd cheat on him, in addition to the throwaway joke at the end of the gay rodeo episode where Dale asserts that he doesn't have a problem with gay people, specifically saying "John Redcorn's gay and I've been friends with him for years."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.