[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Uncle Phil standing in for Luke Cage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: UncleCage.jpg (302 KB, 626x596) Image search: [Google]
UncleCage.jpg
302 KB, 626x596
...or lets make this a thing, /co/. How did Luke Cage end up middle aged, rich and... well... Uncle Phil?

>tfw shitty photoshop botch job is shitty.
>>
He worked hard as a Hero for Hire, made money, probably got Danny to help make good investments.
>>
>>84427245
Because art-style that makes characters more distinct that 3 different variants of 6-pack
>>
FIRST THINGS FIRST
>>
>>84427305
YOU FIND GEOFFREY
>>
>>84427245
F
>>
File: thrown out.png (454 KB, 560x361) Image search: [Google]
thrown out.png
454 KB, 560x361
>>84427245
>Dammit Will I don't you to stop letting Spidey in the house.

>Awww, we wasn't doin' much, Uncle Cage. Peter here was just showing me his new web shooters is all.

>Man, I'm starved, when do we eat around here.

>/We/ eat here at three, /you/ eat here never.

>/You/ look like you eat here often.

>GAAAAHHH
>>
>>84427245
>Carlton comes home with a black eye, after trying to explain to a 'gangsta' that he would have a better chance of long term employment if he stopped smoking weed.
>>
>>84427809
>Peter
>Not Miles.

Pretty gud tho.
>>
>>84427881
Carlton probably make friends with Tombstone.
>>
>>84427305
REST IN PEACE UNCLE PHIL
>>
>>84427911
I was gonna, but Cage has hardly interacted with Miles. Also, the moment Cage would touch him some sort of mary sue venom touch might have happened.
>>
>>84427245
Uncle Phil>Luke Cage

find me one person besides Benis who'd disagree
>>
>>84427881
>>84428010
>Jeffery use to work with the Hand before becoming Cage's butler

Is it bad if I want a Fresh Prince of Bel Air 616 series?
>>
>>84428074
Luke Cage may be able to punch hole in a brick wall. But he can't punch a hole in my heart like Uncle Phil could. I really fucking miss this show. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxulantPiXI
>>
>>84428161

The feels...
>>
>implying Uncle Phil wouldn't wax your ass
>>
>>84428485
That show was surprisingly mature. Anyone else remember that episode where Carlton was about to get jumped so Will jumped in front of the bullet? Then Carlton started carrying a gun around because he felt guilty and paranoid.
>>
>>84428081

You're going to take your Fresh Squad of Belle Reve and you're gonna like it!
>>
BREAK OUT LUCILLE
>>
>>84428729
>Daaaayum Harley you look FINE!

>Ms. Quinzel, I'd advice you to put warmer clothes on this instant.

>Carlton! Chill! You're embarrassing me in front of all the inmates!

>They're embarrassing the dress code that the kind Ms. Waller gave us.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.