[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on what he's been doing on set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
What's your opinion on what he's been doing on set and to the other actors?
>>
Gives me chills, its a CURSED ROLL
>>
i hear his mother reacted negatively
>>
>>84426826
It's pretty much just the standard behind-the-scenes shenanigans that happens in some movies and they're leaking info to get a conversation going.
>>
>>84426826
As a mom, it freaks me
>>
>>84426826
I feel like it's probably a big goof that the cast members came up with to get the movie more publicity.
>>
>>84426826
MOM'S
>>
>>84426826
At least isn't as discustings as 30 Seconds to Mars
>>
>>84426826
Is it true he mailed used condoms n anal beads to his costars?
Also, madres
>>
>>84426982
Not a fan of theirs.. But The Kill is pretty damn good. Dude can sing his ass off
>>
>>84426843
This guy gets it. Look what happened to Ledger and Leto. Ledger died of drug overdose and Leto is going insane. This role is cursed. Nicholson was the only person strong enough to play him
>>
>>84426990
And bullets and rats apparently
>>
Do you guys think they'll get a new actor after all the complaints?
>>
>>84427100
For next time obviously, movie's coming out next month.
>>
>>84426826
I wish Die Antword would stop trying acting and stick to music instead.
>>
>>84426938
GONNA
>>
Disregarding the stupid as hell damaged tattoo, I think he'll be a good, or at least decent, Joker. Seriously, that tattoo's something a child would think is good.
>>
>>84427395
FREAK
>>
>>84427395
FREAK
>>
Deliberate marketable controversy
>>
>>84427541
Yeah, but it's getting bad to where they're just shitting over Heath Ledger's memory, perpetuating the talk that he died because of this cursed role bollocks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.