[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brad Neely's Harg Nallin Sclopio Peepio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Watched the first episode and it's too weird and random to be funny. I wish Brad Neely could go back to making China IL or youtube songs. http://www.adultswim.com/misc/brad-neelys-harg-nallin-sclopio-peepio-premiere/
>>
Neely's said that HNSP is set in the same universe as China (confirmed by the Chilibees sketch in episode 1). Maybe we'll see a small Professor Bros or Baby Cakes vignette one day.
>>
>>84426682
It felt like a weird combination of homestarrunner and rick and morty.. but without the structure of either. What's really sad is, I loved China IL, but everyone on /co/ was like 'neely's random short videos were better' so presumably they listened to that when they decided to make this.. aaand it sucks.
i'll keep watching it but.. i'm not exactly going to be exstoked for it.
>>
>>84426771
That officer from teh "brother" episode showed up in a sketch, and a BC one showed up in one of the previews.
>>
I'm glad the style went back to normal after that weird art shift we saw in a preview
>>
I still maintain my position that this show is a concentrated extract of everything people hated about Interdimensional Cable 2.

But with that said, I got the vibe that this kind of thing would be a real sleeper hit if it made its way to Japan. Just for the surrealist imagery.
>>
Why do people still think rap is funny?
>>
File: 1429588724365.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1429588724365.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>Play Video
>PERV ALERT
>PERV ALERT
>PERV ALERT
>Play Video
>PERV ALERT
>PERV ALERT
>PERV ALERT
>Play Video
>PERV ALERT
>>
>>84426682
I liked it. Weird stuff is pretty entertaining.
>>
>>84426682
seems like a rick and morty tv episode
>>
I feel like it has potential, it just needs to trim some fat. I loved that little guy with no bottoms, I'd have loved to see around his neighborhood and learn about what he does, but then he disappeared. I think if it was more character driven, if we'd have gotten like just 3 or 4 sketches, it could've been better.

But I've never made a cartoon show much less two so what the fuck do I know. Also Brad Neely is excellent and I hope later episodes prove my skepticism unfounded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.