[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flash Season 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
>LoT and Arrow are fixing their problems from previous season(s)
>We haven't heard anything related coming from Flash
How bad is it going to be /co/?
>>
>>84423903
Flash's problems weren't as severe as Arrow's and LoT's. Additionally, the problems in Flash mostly came from a small number of messy plot elements, which is much easier to fix than tone or quality of writing.
>>
>>84423956
I see but i think one of the problems is the Villian of the week episodes. They usually feel the same way instead of changing things up. I think that problems not going away.
>>
>Making Felicity's Mom a regular
>Fixing problems
>>
>>84424051
Eh. Don't really care for her
>>
>>84424032
That's a problem endemic to network television though. Villain of the week format works so that someone who doesn't watch the show regularly can catch an episode in the middle of the season and understand what's happening (and this is even more important for syndication, which is the goal of every network TV show).
>>
>>84423903
I don't see how anyone could have hope for Arrow at this point.
>>
>>84424429
That actually makes sense
>>84424575
>A show thats going back to its roots and clearing up its problems has no hope
Alright mate
>>
>>84424670
>>A show thats going back to its roots and clearing up its problems has no hope
They said the same exact thing about season 4. And season 3. At a certain point, if you're being serious, you need to ask yourself, "why do I keep swallowing liquid shit and asking for more?"
>>
>>84424670
As many times as they've said that you'd have to be pretty gullible to put any weight into that
>>
>>84424754
>>84424812
I thought was Season 4 was pretty solid (besides the obvious problems). Plus its not the fact that they've said its the fact that their actually doing it. Also they never said season 4 was going to go back to its roots and fix the problems, they said it was going to have a lighter-tone.
>>
>>84424670
I'm sorry anon, but >>84424754 and >>84424812 are right. As long as the writing team and showrunners are the same, there isn't much reason to have hope
>>
>>84424916
The same season 4 where Laurel died, Felicity got crippled and then she nuked a city?
>>
>>84424916
> Season 4 was pretty solid
This is the worst opinion I've seen on this board in years.
>Plus its not the fact that they've said its the fact that their actually doing it
Uh huh, I don't know what made you think this or why you believe it
>Also they never said season 4 was going to go back to its roots and fix the problems, they said it was going to have a lighter-tone.
Look how that turned out, and yes they actually did say that
>>
>>84424944
Arrow does need a new showrunner but i think people give guggenheim too much flake as a writer. Mericle and Him were heavily involved since the beginning of Arrow. We really do need a new showrunner though.
>>
>>84425006
Anon your full of bullshit but whatever were talking about Flash
>>
>>84424032
>>84424670
Some villain of the week episodes feel a little "similar" but they are enjoyable on Flash (in my opinion). It feels very Silver Age in terms of format. Plus, that is how we got all those episodes with the Rogues. Not to mention those were the best episodes of Season 2 after the Zoom plot fell apart at the end. Especially the episodes with Weather Wizard and Trickster teaming up, Reverse Flash returning and Barry going back in time to the Pied Piper episode.
>>
>>84425175
Those are some of the only episodes i actually remember from season 2.
>>
File: Mardon.jpg (157 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Mardon.jpg
157 KB, 800x534
>>84425298
It speaks to the quality of Season 2 compared to Season 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMdPEHrhkHg
>>
So who will be Barry's mentor/father figure that will inevitably betray the group and become the season's main villain THIS time?
>>
>>84423956
Didn't watch it. What were LoT's problems?
>>
>>84425597
lot of logical problems even a 5 year old can see, lots of plot holes, wasted characters especially Savage, CW-tier teen drama and "muh current year" memes
>>
>>84423903
>LoT and Arrow are fixing their problems from previous season(s)
You honestly should consider killing yourself. You're just too dumb to live.
>>
Felicity is now a show regular
>>
>>84423903
>Arrow
>fixing anything
Yeah, no. The only way to fix that show is to cancel it already.
>>
File: 1447306684263.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447306684263.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>84423903
>>LoT and Arrow are fixing their problems from previous season(s)
They are?
Arrow has a lot of fixing to do I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>84423903
Crisis
Kill Barry
>>
>>84423903
It's going to be shit.

Flash is dead. Bury it.
>>
>>84428197
>Barry is killed
>replaced by bland Wally
Pls no
>>
>>84428398
bland Wally has potential to grow
better than boring twink Barry
>>
>>84428137
Flashpoint gives them the excuse to wipe the slate clean, start anew.
>>
>>84428422
Barry has potential to grow too (although probably not as much). We haven't really seen him as a mentor yet, but we will once Wally gets his speed.

>>84428433
>Flashpoint will fix Arrow
When will this meme die? Even if they resurrect Laurel and drop Momma Smoak the writers will still be shit.
>>
>>84428398
Maybe flashpoint turns him into a white character. Or it's his cousin.
>>
>>84428433
Unless flashpoints cures the retardation of the writing team I don't see how that is possible.
>>
>>84423903
im pretty sure we arent getting much flash news because they want to keep the Flashpoint opening episode(s) as underwrap as possible. those eps are gonna dictate the course of the season.
>>
I just want Barry not to toss everyone under the bus again.
>>
>>84429252
Are you dumb
>>
>>84424670
Going back to its roots isn't gonna help a show that has been Shit since episode one.
>>
>>84428398
In what world is Barry not already fucking bland?
>>
File: Dexter_S6_DVD_Cover.jpg (55 KB, 394x550) Image search: [Google]
Dexter_S6_DVD_Cover.jpg
55 KB, 394x550
>>84424670
>going back to its roots
I've heard that exact line about a show before.
>idiots ignore the incompetent writing team because IT'S GONNA BE THE SAME AS THE FIRST SEASONS, I SWEAR
Kek
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.