[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Toomes. I'm Spider-Man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Doctor Toomes. I'm Spider-Man.
>>
>>84420719

Anyone ever have those Where's Waldo-like equivalent books but with Spider-man instead? Op's image reminds me of those.
>>
I wonder what it feels like to where the costume
>>
>>84422320

Tight and awkward. Literally no way to conceal a boner if it happens.
>>
>>84420719
I thought the costume wasn't suppose to look normal.
>>
File: 1467940059405.jpg (128 KB, 623x779) Image search: [Google]
1467940059405.jpg
128 KB, 623x779
>>84422469

How do you mean?
>>
File: 1467385332536.jpg (210 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
1467385332536.jpg
210 KB, 780x1170
>>
>>84422558
I'm not really a fan of how big and bulky the webshooters are on this suit, hopefully he gets new, slimmer ones that end up under the sleeves/gloves.
>>
>>
>>84424124
>wearing the backpack in costume again
i like it
>all those lines on his legs
meh
>>
>>84424349
>Even Spidey needs his shoes shined sometimes.
>>
>>84424463
those lines won't be very visible in the actual film, just take a look at civil war. when those first set photos came up i saw many people being suprised that he even has them.
>>
>>84424955

Well to be fair, Spidey in CW was just a stuntman in a motion capture suit. Holland wasn't even cast when they filmed the battle at Leipzig and there were no set photos of Spidey there because there was no. Holland is now wearing the first live action rendition of the suit.
>>
>>84424955
>Holland is now wearing the first live action rendition of the suit.

*Holland is now wearing the first live action rendition of the suit for the MCU.
>>
>>84425510
i know that he's entirely CGI in civil war, but actually there was physical suit, holland's quote when asked about first time trying it
>Sadly, I have to say it was a little disappointing. My stunt double at the time was a little taller than I am, and I had to wear his suit because they didn't have one for me! So it was kind of baggy the first time I tried it on, and it wasn't as cool as I hoped!

but still, i think CW is good indicator for what they're aiming. even in op's photo, with different lighting the lines are almost invisible
>>
>>84422320
There are set photos of him adjusting his web shooter...
>>
File: 1467177866968.jpg (255 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
1467177866968.jpg
255 KB, 780x1170
>>84425822
>even in op's photo, with different lighting the lines are almost invisible

I think Op's image is more a case of bad resolution than lighting.

Though I wont say that doesn't discredit your claim entirely. I'm no cinematographer so different lighting could make the lines less obvious. Though personally, the lines don't bother me one bit.
>>
>>84426135
T H I C C

Look at those thighs. HNNNNGGGGGGGGG
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.