[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/mrades, what are your opinions on these eight titles from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: titles.png (1 MB, 830x630) Image search: [Google]
titles.png
1 MB, 830x630
/co/mrades, what are your opinions on these eight titles from all-new all-different marvel?
>>
>>84419604
Totally Awesome Hulk and Uncanny Avengers are alright
New Avengers and Ultimates are pretty good
Contest of Champions is great
I haven't read the others.
>>
>>84419604
Ex is shit
NA is mediocre
Ultimates is great
SW is boring
have not read herc
I'm not a fan of chulk, but would like some of that monster queen
COC is great
uncanny avengers, has its moments
>>
>>84419604
Bad
Decent
Good
Decent
Bad
Good
Good
Good
>>
>>84419604
>shit
>meh
>great
>meh
>haven't read
>mediocre except for Cho's art
>great
>meh
>>
>>84419604
In no particular order, Great, Great, Shit, Decent, Good, Bad, Good, Good.
>>
Shit
Cartooney and dumb
Great
Dropped it, great covers though
Got boring, dropped it
Got boring, dropped it
Stupid
Bad
>>
>>84419604
New Avengers and Ultimates are fantastic, Chulk is great, I still need to read CoC.
Haven't read the others because I'm not interested in their premise.
>>
>>84419604
New Avengers and Ultimates are great
Sadcules is shit
Chulk is disappointing
CoC and Uncanny Avengers are decent
>>
>>84420249
>>84420202
>>84420168
>>84420140
>>84419990
>>84419823
>>84419777
>>84419735

Thanks guys. I recently went through a huge backlog of comics and found these among them, only the first few issues but I found them all fairly enjoyable. However time for reading comics has gotten hella short and I want to avoid another large backlog so I'm looking to limit myself

Seems like Extraordinary X-men seriously drops the ball, might I ask what happens?

Herc/Chulk/SW seem luke-warm at best, I assume SW never really gains momentum and Herc and Chulk somehow lose it?

Seems Ewing's books are all unanimously recommended. Which is good, I think those were my favorites.

Uncanny was my next favorite and I got up to Cable's introduction, does it decline quickly?
>>
>>84419604
new avengers good
ultimates quasi-good
scarlet witch great
hercules good
hulk good
conetes of chamions quasi-good
uncanny avengers good
extraordinary x-men bad
>>
>>84419604
Ultimates is great. Love the writing and the art.

SW is okay. Rotating art schedule so some good art, some not so good. I dropped it after issue 4, as I lost interest. Just didn't really care anymore. Haven't read the other ones.
>>
>>84419604
Waste of time
Preety good
Fucking awesome
Looks good
Don't care
Meh
Decent
Bad
>>
>>84419604
Awful, meh, great, didn't read, meh, awful, good, good
>>
>>84419604
shit
>>
>>84419604
UNDERWHELMING
this the creative nadir of marvel
the company will cease to exist in few years, mark my words
>>
Most of them were pretty fun and interesting.
>>
>>84421610
Bumping my questions just once
>>
>>84419604
Decent
Great
Awesome
Decent
Great
Decent
Awesome
Awesome
>>
>>84419604
stupid, great, great, okay
neat, okay, great, okay
>>
>>84421610
>Herc/Chulk/SW seem luke-warm at best, I assume SW never really gains momentum and Herc and Chulk somehow lose it?
You're right about SW but it hold true with Herc as well. I feel like it took WAY too long to get to the point in that book and it's a bit underwhelming when you get to it. I'm still interested in where they'll take the story though. It's not a must read.

Chulk is a fun read, expanding a bit on Cho's character and setting up some interesting plot points. The latest issue was an EXCELLENT Banner focused issue. I say check it out.

I think the real issue with Scarlet Witch is that they're trying to tell a magic story while the mainline magic book is in the middle of deleting magic from the universe. The writers must have known about this and it threw off whatever plans they might have had. I would say skip it.

>Uncanny was my next favorite and I got up to Cable's introduction, does it decline quickly?
I think people are just upset that it didn't go the way they expected. (Pymtron is actually Ultron in disguise.) The book has a lot of great moments in it though. I say check it out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.