[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First look at the new voices of Arnold and Gerald.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Heyarnold.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Heyarnold.jpg
81 KB, 1080x1080
First look at the new voices of Arnold and Gerald.
>>
>>84417851
I'm not even trying to be cynical and pessimistic, but I feel like nobody virtually seems to care that this is happening other than a handful of people. Or maybe people just don't believe it yet.
>>
I don't understand why they use actual children in Hey Arnold. Most other shows just use adults.
>>
>>84417851
People do care. It's just there is nothing to really talk about and other than a few pictures we don't know anything. Once Nick puts up a teaser video I'm sure people will talk about it more.
>>
>>84417917
Because the old series used children, too. Arnold went through four VA's while everyone else kept their original actor.
>>
>>84417851
For the Jungle Movie right? Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>84417913
I'd say to wait until it actually gets advertised. Right now it's in the production phase; they won't begin reminding people it exists until they finish recording the voices and a hefty chunk of animation.
>>
>>84417851
>Arnold is a fuccboi
>>
I can't wait for Hey Arnold to come back it's my favourtie show of all time next to Avatar The Last Airbender.
>>
Man Hey Arnold was da bomb
>>
Hey Arnold is my favourite cartoon from the 90s
>>
Lets hope it doesn't have the calarts style
>>
>>84419921
I wish I could find every single person wwho ever invokes this meme and discuss how it's reductive and wrong in terms of criticizing popular trends and how the animation industry works and maybe sit down and watch some good cartoons both new and old
>>
>>84419921
As long as it doesn't have the clasky csupo art style I'll be ok.
>>
>>84418920
Just like the original then.
>>
>>84419987
You seem like a nice person. What are you doing on /co/?
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1024x768
>>84417851
awwwww shie lil' p-nut in the haunted house this gon be lit af
>>
>>84419987
I don't mind when artists are influenced by it. I only wish it wasn't so homogeneous. I found so many strong artists on twitter, but I could confuse 5 of them with each other.
>>
>>84419774
>>84419871

>tfw Tim-Chan is in this very thread
Tell us your opinions on Tiny Toons.

All memes aside, so long as they attempt to keep the style & feel of the original show, I feel like it'd be hard for them to mess this up. You can't say Hey Arnold was a work of art for its entire existence.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.