[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Batman v Superman.jpg (392 KB, 1910x1000) Image search: [Google]
Batman v Superman.jpg
392 KB, 1910x1000
What went wrong?
>>
Warner Bros is bad at movies
Snyder is bad at movies
Goyer is bad at movies

Affleck might be the only one who was involved who is good at movies
>>
>>84415371
Nothing, you shouldn't trust Internet and that people with no behaviour that only that what media told them.
>>
File: Affleck Dogma.jpg (32 KB, 415x260) Image search: [Google]
Affleck Dogma.jpg
32 KB, 415x260
>>84415380
He's a mixed bag.
>>
Martha.

Jessie Eisenberg is Lex Luthor (JR whatever).

Let that sink in. The villain in this movie is played by Jessie Eisenberg. Superman is bested by Jessie Eisenberg. Not Bruce Willis as it should have been. But Jessie Eisenberg. Deadpool was a better movie and that is a Liefeld character.
>>
File: Evil_Superman.jpg (53 KB, 307x450) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Superman.jpg
53 KB, 307x450
>>84415747
People have been exposed to 4 hours of Superman crawling in his skin.

Which is 3 hours and 45 minutes too long.
>>
More concerned with a cool action shot than a good story.
>>
>>84415371
WB has no idea what they are doing.
Snyder doesn't care.
Goyer is clinically retarded.
>>
>>84415665
Nah.
The movie is still bad
>>
File: 1468164427846.jpg (177 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1468164427846.jpg
177 KB, 533x388
>>84415665
>BvS apologists
>>
File: I have no people.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
I have no people.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>84415371
Do I even need to say it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
>>
>>84415371
Batman and Superman should have been played by women

Alfred should have been played by any actor named Chris

Wonder Woman should have been the lead

Doomsday should have been defeated by getting a kryptonite spear to the junk

Lex Luthor should have been castrated
>>
Bad choice using TDKR and Death of Superman as first story between Batman/Superman.

Bad casting like Eisenberg and Gadot

Snyder doesn't understand comics even though he claims it's the only thing he can go by when directing.

Batman/Superman don't have differentiating qualities and are both psychologically unstable characters in the film

JL cameos and set up were completely unnecessary

The film is far too long and still doesn't have a focused story, Ultimate Edition is worse in this case.
>>
The entire movie
>>
>>84415371
They didn't release the UE in theaters.
>>
Its a mixed bag but ultimately it can be narrowed down to both Snyder and Luthor
>>
>>84420242
in some ways they're one in the same
>>
>>84420174
>Snyder doesn't understand comics
Go fuck yourself.
Preferring serious contemplative comics over silly cartoony outlandish comics does not mother fucking mean he misunderstands the medium.
>>84420174
>and are both psychologically unstable characters in the film
Your retarded, Clark is unsure of himself and concerned that does not fucking make him unstable!
>>
>>84420438
>“A little more like manslaughter than murder, although I would say that in the Frank Miller comic book that I reference, he kills all the time. There’s a scene from the graphic novel where he busts through a wall, takes the guy’s machine gun… I took that little vignette from a scene in The Dark Knight Returns, and at the end of that, he shoots the guy right between the eyes with the machine gun. One shot. Of course, I went to the gas tank, and all of the guys I work with were like, ‘You’ve gotta shoot him in the head’ because they’re all comic book dorks, and I was like, ‘I’m not gonna be the guy that does that!’”

yeah he really doesn't understand the comic that the movie is supposedly inspired by
>>
>>84420545
>yeah he really doesn't understand the comic that the movie is supposedly inspired by
Except he did factually shoot the guy, just not in the head and he was blowing up Mutants left and right with the Batmoblie. Rubber bullets my ass the shots were causing explosions.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.