[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R63
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: bojack horseman rule 63.png (1 MB, 1666x1476) Image search: [Google]
bojack horseman rule 63.png
1 MB, 1666x1476
What show would be changed the least were they gender flipped?
>>
>>84414364
They would be canonically drunk boning each other time to time, girls have a more fluid sexuality. Also PB would probably be long and happily married and BJ would have had a string of divorces from rich and/or famous husbands.
>>
Would female bojack be the hottest?
>>
>>84415433
PB would be the pretty, sexy, fun girl and Bojack would be the beautiful, elegant, classy girl.
>>
>>84415433
Back in the 90's I was in a very famous talk show.
>>
File: Sylvia2.png (12 KB, 346x380) Image search: [Google]
Sylvia2.png
12 KB, 346x380
>>84414364
>Female Bojack

Can't be the only 1 who immediately thought of this
>>
>>84414364
I think Steven universe would probably translate fairy well.

Plus it would piss off tumblr massivly
>>
File: 1459865339288.png (533 KB, 585x877) Image search: [Google]
1459865339288.png
533 KB, 585x877
The hatefuck would be glorious.
>>
>>84417114
>implying that Arthur would cheap on Meera
>>
File: Aqualust Color.png (552 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Aqualust Color.png
552 KB, 1000x1000
>>84417337
>Implying in that universe Manta wouldn't squeeze it in before they were serious

Either way, I like the idea of their Earth-11 counterparts meeting, and exploring their relationship without the grudge that binds them.
>>
>>84417114
I actually think it would either be rape on Manta's part, or before her identity was revealed, she would play the part of a lonely girl who would typically become the love interest. Or if we really wanted to focus on the hatefuck aspect, Arthur finds her and rips off her armor and the entire issue is the mix between their hatred and sex.

God I can see it now.

The Rape
> Manta finds Aquaman and subdues him.
> Then she proceeds to strip him of his clothes as if he were a god of sorts.
> However, this is all I way to completely destroy Arthur's defenses and humiliate in the worst possible manner.
> She then proceeds to have missionary sex with Arthur to let him see everything that she is doing to him.
> After they are done, she just leaves him naked at the bottom of the ocean floor.

The Act
> Black Manta's 'alter ego' is introduced after it seems that Arthur or Meera have split up, (Or in New 52).
> She plays the part of a girl who is fascinated by the sea and Aquaman
> She and Aquaman slowly build a loving, caring relationship in which they share personal secrets and experiences.
> Finally Arthur takes her to Atlantis.
> Unknown to her, Manta has had a tracker all along and sends her men down there.
> They all arrive and destroy Atlantis
> Manta reveals herself and fights Arthur, one of her lines being "Were you really that stupid? Did you think that I loved you?".

The Hatefuck
>Arthur fights Manta and damages her armor.
> The rest of the issue is shown with facial expressions or actions.
> There is a constant narration as the two describe what they are doing to each other, choking, biting, ripping armor off, crap like that.
> It ends with the two of them on top of each other, blood on the ground and their eyes full of hate.
>>
>>84417468
I find it personally pretty cringy and OOC.
>>
>>84416270
>Plus it would piss off tumblr massivly

You shitting me? A race of multi-colored gay alien dudes...

Raising a little girl who is the only one of her kind: a half human/alien chosen one.

And she dates a nerdy brown boy?

And Lapis being a sardonic, distant, loner guy who doesn't trust or open up to anyone bu the protagonist?

They'd fucking love it.
>>
>>84417556
>After all is said and done, both are unable to stop thinking of the fight
>Manta goes to seedy bars, and demands to be taken like the bitch she is. By the time she asked for a spanking, she gets abandoned.
>Arthur can still see the clawmarks in the mirror, and remembers the feeling of kissing so long he can barely breathe. When he murmurs "Manta" on his first time with Mera, it's already over.

>They meet the next time atop a downed fishing vessel in a monsoon. What starts as a fight to the death doesn't take long to descend into moans of enjoyment (at least not as long as it took the last time).
>>
>>84416270
>what is yaoi
>>
why is it always male animal characters and human females?
>>
>>84418199
> After sex, Manta decides to kill all of Aquaman's foes.
> It isn't about declaring her love to Arthur or anything as cliche as that.
> Rather it's about making sure that there are no other opponents then her.
> She will be in the only one who will kill/fuck Arthur or be the only one who he kills.
> The murder of his son is to ensure that Arthur keeps hating her and focuses solely on her.
> For it is the only time Manta truly feels alive. When she loathes and is equally loathed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.